Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So, the grappling hook causes people to randomly auto-fire and it's been happening a lot more frequently on Trade NY. Not sure if it happens on Trade US or on any other server but it sucks for the people who have to deal with that. Could it possibly be removed from the server? Or could something be done about the auto-fire glitch?

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
So, the grappling hook causes people to randomly auto-fire and it's been happening a lot more frequently on Trade NY. Not sure if it happens on Trade US or on any other server but it sucks for the people who have to deal with that. Could it possibly be removed from the server? Or could something be done about the auto-fire glitch?

It happened to me before, I just used the grappling hook again and it was fixed.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
-attack in console always works for me when it comes to disabling autofire from the hook.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-attack in console always works for me when it comes to disabling autofire from the hook.
Not sure why but it doesn't seem to work all the time. It's happened to me a couple times and when I typed that in, it didn't do anything. Spamming the hook seemed to fix it, though.