[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm just curious, is anyone here planning on buying this for PC?

I kind of want to but just the thought of having to relevel a char. again sounds like to much trouble.

I might pick it up later though if it gets any interesting mods.

Reactions: Toxik

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
it's defiantly worth it, if it has a built in online text chat and not only mic/text messages (which have a delay when you can re-send). it makes heists much easier.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I pre-ordered. You can transfer Chars from 360 or PS3 to PC if you had them there. That's what I'm going to do, so I don't have to re-level them again. Also returning players receive special items like a water plane "Dodo" and special missions. If you have it on XBox One or PS4 you need to indeed re-level them.

I'll see how it plays, but reviews have been very promising.

Reactions: sov and Chance

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I kind of want to but just the thought of having to relevel a char. again sounds like to much trouble.

I pre ordered it last week

Reactions: T-Wayne

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Already have it.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Are you saying you already have a console version?

I decided to buy it which means I've bought it three times now PS3, PS4, and now PC

Oh I should have elaborated, I already have purchased it for PC. I'm going to actually load it up in a few minutes.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I am crashing at the Social Club login screen. Yay. Alot of other people too. I hope you people are more lucky than me!

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Lemme know if this port is better than GTA IV PC was. Dat shit was noooot optimized like at all.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
The problem was my dedicated Nvidia Card in the laptop. I had to manually disable it in the device manager and activate it in the instance the game launches. Hopefully this will be fixed, but I can run it absolutly smooth like that!

Reactions: sov

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm 6$ away from it. I need to dig up some steam items to sell on the market. All my friends are talking about it and I'm getting super jelly

Reactions: T-Wayne

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I already got GTA V for the xbox360. What are some big differences between the one for the previous gen and current/next gen except for the firstperson mode?
I already looked at these 2
http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/GTA_5_Xbox_One,_PS4_and_PC_Differences
http://www.primagames.com/games/grand-theft-auto-v/feature/gta-5-next-gen-5-reasons-youll-buy-it-again

Honestly? 60fps.
Although the game looked stunning on Xbox it was capped to 30fps for obvious reasons. The PC version does run with more. I use my laptop GTX 870M and I do get about 60-70fps on high settings.
Apart from that, online play doesn't cost unlike on XBox where you need Xbox Live Gold, so I also thought of rather investing the money here than 1 year online subscription there and enjoy the game for more years for free.
Another big pro is the video editor, you probably saw some real good work already and it is, to my surprise, so easy to use.

Online play is smooth, I didn't encounter any real bugs apart from the starting probs I had. But it wouldn't be Rockstar if it went smoothly for everyone.

If you want it badly, I say invest, it is totally worth it, from my perspective. If you can still play on the Xbox and those features aren't too much of an interest to you, you should probably wait for a discount (sometime around wintersale I guess)