Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Looking to sell the Last Page of my Backpack (Crate #40, V. Lugermorph, etc) + Games for PayPal money ONLY

------------------------------- Special Items -------------------------------
> Salvaged Crate #40 -- B/O: None (Will rise up eventually)
C/O: None.

> V. Lugermorph -- B/O: $10.75 USD

> Ebenezer -- B/O: $6.00 USD

> Super Meat Boy -- B/O: $5.25 USD (Have 2 copies in stock)

> Nuclear Dawn -- B/O: $3.75 USD

------------------------------- Normal Items -------------------------------
> Mann Co. Crate Key -- $1.50 USD
> Refined Metal -- $0.60 USD
> Items in Last Page of My BP -- No Price (It depends on the item, you must indicate which one below!)

These prices are not negotiable

------------------------------- Miscellaneous -------------------------------
> Anything in the Last Page of my Backpack is up for grabs. If you need a indication of prices, these are small pointers for the Left Side of the Last Page of my Backpack: Fifth Row is going for $1.00 USD each, the Fourth Row is going for $1.20 USD each, the Third Row is going for $1.60 USD each, First and Second Rows differentiate in prices.

------------------------------- Remember -------------------------------
1. All prices above are in USD
2. I will only be accepting PayPal as a form of payment
3. Payment sent as a gift, buyer pays all fees
4. Must include "I have acknowledged that I have bought a virtual Team Fortress 2 item for PayPal money to this user. I will not chargeback; If I want a refund, I have agreed to not receive one. [SteamRep Profile Identifiers Here]" Failure to do so will result in me simply refunding your money, with you paying the fees.
5. You must have a reputation of some sort. Steam profile reputation does not count.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Completely re purposed and re-titled thread. Now selling more items, and with prices.. and colors!

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Bump! Re-did the whole thread to make it more informative, and added some color. Hopefully the colors don't hurt the eye too much ;D