bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is really really difficult to explain but I'll try my best.

1. I open up Tab A to search for something in Google (through keyword search)
2. I switch to Tab B while Tab A is loading.
3. A second after I switch to Tab B, the search I started in Tab A shows it's results in Tab B AND Tab A.

Here is a short video showing what happens.

I have tried uninstalling every extension/add-on I have and I still have the problem.
My "keyword.URL" is "https://www.google.com/webhp?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&gws_rd=ssl" and I am using the latest version of Firefox.

Last edited:

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
While I'm not quite sure how to fix said issue. Until this is resolved, I suggest opening 2 of the same browsers. This can be done by opening a 2nd tab, dragging it away from the tab bar and dropping it anywhere else. Best of luck resolving said issue.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
While I'm not quite sure how to fix said issue. Until this is resolved, I suggest opening 2 of the same browsers. This can be done by opening a 2nd tab, dragging it away from the tab bar and dropping it anywhere else. Best of luck resolving said issue.
It's only opening in a different tab when I swap to a new one. So it's fixable...if I stay on one tab until the search is fully loaded. It's just slightly annoying when I'm trying to get work done and have to keep on one tab when I could be doing work in another while the search loads.