Trifon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello there. My name is Trifon, just in case you have the inability to read usernames and can only read text bodies. I usually hang in the TF2 Class Wars+ EU Servers.

I'm 20 years and am from Yorkshire in England. I have come to join you today because you guys are pretty much the nicest guys on TF2 I've ever encountered... so far. I am also an artist, specifically pixel art. See that shit over there

<--

I made that... Well when I say I made that, I traced round a picture I found on the internet and coloured it in. Apparently I can't post my work until I have at least 2 posts so... maybe later, probably.

As for my other interested, I enjoy anime and gaming. I am in my second year of a BSc Computer Science degree, but I pretty much hate doing it. As for my medical ailments. Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Hyperopia (Long Sightedness). I'm also getting tested for Dyspraxia and ADHD next month so there's that... I don't see how this has got anything to do with anything but it's worth disclosing.

I'm also part of another forum that involves 'Pixel Art Toy Soldiers,' but I won't go around blatantly advertising that.

I should also mention that I suck at the game.

Good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chance

Trifon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hullo...
I apologise, I'm not familiar with the correct procedure of these types of forums. The one I go to is fairly small enough to approach without any daunting sense. Can someone guide me to the correct location to, and to use this phrase so I don't end up sounding lonely and desperate, 'Make the right kind of friends'.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hullo...
I apologise, I'm not familiar with the correct procedure of these types of forums. The one I go to is fairly small enough to approach without any daunting sense. Can someone guide me to the correct location to, and to use this phrase so I don't end up sounding lonely and desperate, 'Make the right kind of friends'.
that's for you to find out as we're all different from each other, it also depends on what you view "right kind of friends".

Trifon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thank you very much.

And since I'm past the 2 posts mark, have some of my art work:
Jjudoq.png

24u16U.png

tMDVW1.png

Experimenting with clothing and anime styles:

QBshRv.png

ckTvn5.png

hPujCW.png

Girls r hard :confounded:

And now some severely unfinished crap

VJsOvN.png

Wk8C84.png

qTsRsy.png

And finally a robotic spider I tried to do digitally that failed because I forgot to put each swatch on a new layer and it ended up mixing with the background layer

N8Bfjq.png

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thank you very much.

And since I'm past the 2 posts mark, have some of my art work:
Jjudoq.png

24u16U.png

tMDVW1.png

Experimenting with clothing and anime styles:

QBshRv.png

ckTvn5.png

hPujCW.png

Girls r hard :confounded:

And now some severely unfinished crap

VJsOvN.png

Wk8C84.png

qTsRsy.png

And finally a robotic spider I tried to do digitally that failed because I forgot to put each swatch on a new layer and it ended up mixing with the background layer

N8Bfjq.png
That first image made me think of Papers Please for whatever reason. These look neat, great job!

Trifon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Why thank you. Can't say I was going for a Papers Please look, it was more for testing my ability in Architecture and Hue Shifting more than anything. I do have a problem with having a very short attention span, unfortunately. I find it ridiculously easy to lose track of what I'm doing. For example, I'm writing a bit of lore for a fantasy world set on earth if it was, you know, full of magic and fae and stuff. Been doing it for a week now and it has barely 3 pages.

Reactions: Chance

Trifon

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well you gotta remember that these images were done over the space of 2 years. The earliest one was 'Ndortuau', the planet and the earliest is Akaron, the building.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well you gotta remember that these images were done over the space of 2 years. The earliest one was 'Ndortuau', the planet and the earliest is Akaron, the building.
the most productive things I've done over the past two years were paint some tanks and build a fence around a well.

but seriously that's some good stuff. the most recent thing I drew was this like 7~ months ago. My brother draws well so I drew this and showed it to him
FT5CPU6.png

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
all i can do is shitty photoshop edits
2446d771c2.jpg