Lars

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Hi guys,

I am doing a raffle on a strange l'etranger. Just leave a comment below and you will automatically be entered. I will announce the winner at the end of this weekend according to GMT+0!
Reason: Thanks to this forum I have been able to increase my sales proficiency by *bla bla* percent :D. I have also been able to buy a lot of the games I wanted these past few days, so I am in a generous and giving mood :troll:!

Have a nice raffle and a nice day,

Lars.

EDIT:

The raffle has ended. I would like to take this moment to thank everyone for joining and request you to check out my other threads and quite possibly leave a feedback or a message on my profile or perhaps even like my first post :).

The Winner IS.........................

Bananapie62

Congratulations!!!

Lars

Y U NO USE TF2R
Cause I have never used that website before, but I might in the future if all goes well ;) I just want some more people to join this one at the moment to keep it interesting.

Lars

We need more people to join in. Invite everyone you know on skial :)

Lars

8,5 Hours left before I announce the winner. Come and join while you can. It's absolutely FREE!

Lars

I'm in. But when will you deliver? the item server would seem to be broken atm
Yeah it has been down for the past 6 hours preventing me from trading anything including games which are on sale the next 2 hours -_-
In less than 8 hours I will announce the winner and hopefully the items server will be back up then. If the winner is online I will add and trade him, otherwise I will trade the next time we are both online ;)