Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sometimes a person will join Blu and spectate Hale in order to tell people on Red exactly where Hale is. Frankly, it just ruins the game. There's no fun if everyone knows exactly where Hale is on Death Run and what trap he's going to push next. Can ghosting be against the rules in Death Run?

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought Ghosting was against the rules on all servers?

Can we make it so players can't join hales team?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought Ghosting was against the rules on all servers?

Can we make it so players can't join hales team?

Ghosting right now is only for Jailbreak. On Jailbreak, you can't join the guards if it isn't your turn yet. Maybe the same system could be applied to Death Run.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1

IMO we should be able to mute over this

It doesn't seem like it would be hard to enforce

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think the best solution would just be to make sure people can't switch teams during the round. Even if they are dead. Well, if that's possible.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think the best solution would just be to make sure people can't switch teams during the round. Even if they are dead. Well, if that's possible.
We tried that with JB. The problem was they couldn't switch out of spec when they first joined.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We tried that with JB. The problem was they couldn't switch out of spec when they first joined.

There's got to be some way to prevent dead players from switching teams. If not, then I guess it'll just have to become an addition in the rules or something.