Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This gives absolutely no information. Is there a name/brand on the controller itself?
Nope, thats what it is. That's how it came. It has to be about a year old so I don't have the box for it. This is all I got for information.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
I did some research and if I'm not mistaken its made by SQdeal

Also I was looking around and found the CD for it
So put the cd inside your computer and install the drivers then plug the USB in. Did you try that?

Also try updating the drivers on your mother board

Last edited:

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So put the cd inside your computer and install the drivers then plug the USB in. Did you try that?

Also try updating the drivers on your mother board
That's been all done. I know this controller works but I don't know how to make it capadable with Driver. I tried installing an program that emulates a 360 controller but I don't know if this will work. Driver is odd where it starts in steam but also uses Uplay to start it up at the same time.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Did you already download and install the drivers?

If so go to Start and type in the search box set up usb game controllers. I believe thats how i did mine, it was such a long time ago.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Did you already download and install the drivers?
If so go to Start and type in the search box set up usb game controllers. I believe thats how i did mine, it was such a long time ago.

Should of put more detail into my title so I changed it to what I need it for. Sorry, I was not thinking about it for some reason besides putting it in posts.

I know it already works. Problem is that mine is not compadable Driver SF is. I think it only works with a 360 controller. I need some kind of 360 controller emulator. Even if I do I don't know how to set one up as the game starts in Steam and Uplay at the same time, so I would have no idea what goes where. If anyone can help me on this, it would be nice. If you can't its not a big deal.

Last edited: