AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
only objection, and this was a serious problem yesterday, but yea. Bottiger, why would you disable micspam on all server except the idle and hale if it is
[I said:
Mic spam isn't allowed in any server including Saxton Hale, as an admin you'd be expected to enforce (not break) said rule.[/I]

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
only objection, and this was a serious problem yesterday, but yea. Bottiger, why would you disable micspam on all server except the idle and hale if it is
Since apparently it's allowed if the majority of people enjoy it. However, the rule is very vague and applies to a specific set of servers, so yeah, I'd still recommend not micspamming.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Since apparently it's allowed if the majority of people enjoy it. However, the rule is very vague and applies to a specific set of servers, so yeah, I'd still recommend not micspamming.

Bottiger said:
Rules
The following offenses may result in admin intervention, which may include being..banned.
Spamming.
Rule is very clear, but yes it does apply to a certain set of servers.
Those owned by Skial.

Reactions: Giildy

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
Some (Well, most) micspammers are terrible, because they don't wait for others to stop playing or simply play crap. But those that micspam on Skial are diffrent, they usually play good stuff and don't all play at once. You are one of them, so there's nothing wrong with that.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't comprehend why people micspam in the first place, if someone wants to listen to something..go listen to it - why annoy people who don't want to hear your dubstep?

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Micspam used to be fun, not just 12 year old kids playing annoying "trendy" songs

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I believe that the issue of micspam is directly related to your app - you want to allow it, if it's not against the rules then there's nothing wrong with your app. If it is however then my -1 stays.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
There doesn't seem to be a lot of support here.

In fact, it's quite the opposite.

If this continues, I will lock this thread, as it is only causing problems.