RipJaw

Unremarkable User
Servers: I almost always play on Skial Saxton Hale every day for hours. Took a break from legit TF2 because I have been playing since 2007, It can get boring.​
Time Zone: Central.​
Support: Get players to post in your discussion to support your application.​
Admin Experience: I've made a lot of friends with admins, but I don't have much other then things I made on my own.​
Will you get mad if you lose admin: I've been through a lot in life, so I'm pretty sure loosing admin on a gaming server wouldn't bug me too much. Wouldn't be thrilled to hear it though.​
Additional Information: I'm a veteran TF2 player, I know how to control my powers. My favorite hobby? Gaming.​
My name could switch off from General Pootis D. Here to Commander Ripjaw sometimes. Keep that in mind. I know I sound really serious, but IMO I'm a pretty good guy, and very social with other Skial players. :D​

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
5 days connection isn't bad, you just joined the forum today though
Just get some people to support you, meanwhile +1

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Post some more in the forums and link your steam account. If you do that, then +1

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
I know I've seen you before. Aren't you a 'micspammer' (Not that that is a bad thing, you are good if you are who I think)? Because if you are who I think you are, you'd make a good admin. +1

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Nothing personal, but a ton of mic spammers have apped today, and all of them have gotten the ol -1 from me. This is no different :/

D

DeadHerald

Server noob, inactive in general community, already tagged as micspammer...

RipJaw

Unremarkable User
Honestly, I've been wondering what makes it so bad I micspam, entertainment purposes only. It has nothing to do with admin.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mic spam isn't allowed in any server including Saxton Hale, as an admin you'd be expected to enforce (not break) said rule.