pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
speaking straight with sincere words, this sucks, banning the Geforce Now IP because some little shit used cheats doesn't make sense, I only play on this stupid cloud because I don't have condition of paying for a PC that is at least good, and like, Skial is one of the biggest and sometimes it only appears on a server from here, so please, don't ban the Geforce Now IP, likely that a lot of people play honestly and have to put up with it because of a bastard who dared to cheat

(Honestly I didn't know where to post this, I'm just completely outraged by this ban)

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Basically

You stream the game.

Once your internet or the providers service cuts, that's it.

Google stadia was all about it

>bad framerates
>heavy reliance on connection
>you dont own the game
>the game can be taken from you at any point
>loading times are stupid

Read up complaints on Kingdom Hearts for the switch, theyll give you a great idea.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
Basically

You stream the game.

Once your internet or the providers service cuts, that's it.

Google stadia was all about it

>bad framerates
>heavy reliance on connection
>you dont own the game
>the game can be taken from you at any point
>loading times are stupid

Read up complaints on Kingdom Hearts for the switch, theyll give you a great idea.
I don't use Stadia, Stadia sucks, Geforce Now is much better, even though it has less gameplay time, you connect your Steam and Epic account in the app and you can play the games you have
The connection is decent and doesn't kick you out of the stream if your internet fails, you have about 15 minutes to get back to the session
I can play TF2 normally on GFN, sometimes there are some French drops, but nothing that disturbs
But that goes when some guy with some stupid idea doesn't ban the entire Geforce Now IP because of a piece of shit that used cheats

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Tf2 is free

Why do you need to stream it

No wonder your system is chugging, half of its deciding who gets a better connection

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
Tf2 is free

Why do you need to stream it

No wonder your system is chugging, half of its deciding who gets a better connection
It doesn't matter if the game is free if my PC doesn't run it normally, and it doesn't matter if it's free or not, the intention is to use a good computer through stream without having to necessarily have it in your house

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Mate I was running TF2 on a £200 laptop from PC world, which is basically just a work computer with a bit better hardware, from like 2014

Save your money and get yourself a basic gaming laptop, then you can play on skial

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
Mate I was running TF2 on a £200 laptop from PC world, which is basically just a work computer with a bit better hardware, from like 2014

Save your money and get yourself a basic gaming laptop, then you can play on skial
Partner, I already understand, but I don't live in Europe or the US to have the chance to buy a relatively cheap computer or notebook, what you pay there, I pay five times here, no exaggeration, if I had the condition to work, I would be working, my parents can't afford me and I have to put up with playing this shit service, and don't come saying "it's your problem", because we are talking about the stupidity of banning the entire NVidia IP because of a cheater

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Then it's a you problem

You're about the only person I've seen on the forum who cant play a 15 year old game without, essentially, an exploit able VPN software.

Reactions: Lord Zuko

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not long now before the Stadia refund comes back on one we bought our son... how fucking good is that! I don't think he ever played on it, so can't complain.

If you can't afford something, you go without. Lifes rules are simple really.

• Love
Reactions: BadmanoftheBrine

Bottiger

Administrator
It can't be allowed because the only way you can secure servers where cheaters can make a new account in 1 minute.

When we allowed it, cheaters would go to geforce now when they got banned, and they got hundreds of other people banned for using the same ip.

If we didn't connect bans from people playing on geforce now, then as a cheater you could just use that to cheat on. Then if you only banned the steamid, you'd just make another account and don't even have the hassle of needing a new ip.