pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
speaking straight with sincere words, this sucks, banning the Geforce Now IP because some little shit used cheats doesn't make sense, I only play on this stupid cloud because I don't have condition of paying for a PC that is at least good, and like, Skial is one of the biggest and sometimes it only appears on a server from here, so please, don't ban the Geforce Now IP, likely that a lot of people play honestly and have to put up with it because of a bastard who dared to cheat

(Honestly I didn't know where to post this, I'm just completely outraged by this ban)

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
got some mad cash stacks and buy a PC that can run TF2.......which honestly isn't saying much. TF2 runs on the most pitiful of PCs.

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
got some mad cash stacks and buy a PC that can run TF2.......which honestly isn't saying much. TF2 runs on the most pitiful of PCs.
talk is easy, I can't get a job with mine that can earn enough money, I already said that I can't afford it

• Sad
Reactions: Metroidz

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
talk is easy, I can't get a job with mine that can earn enough money, I already said that I can't afford it

Shit happens. But blame the cheaters for ruining options like GeForce for YOU. Not Skial. Cheaters literally ruin aspects of games that are beyond their control. All cause they want to cheat on an old ass game.

Also blame valve for making this game FTP. Always a terrible idea to make the barrier for entry cost nothing. Cheaters make multiple accounts cause there is no reason not too.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
Shit happens. But blame the cheaters for ruining options like GeForce for YOU. Not Skial. Cheaters literally ruin aspects of games that are beyond their control. All cause they want to cheat on an old ass game.

Also blame valve for making this game FTP. Always a terrible idea to make the barrier for entry cost nothing. Cheaters make multiple accounts cause there is no reason not too.
I get it, but man, it doesn't make sense to practically ban an entire group of players over one piece of shit, it's not possible that it's hard to ban just the guy who is using the cheat

• Haha
Reactions: Metroidz

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For example. My car insurance went up $250 for my 6 month policy. I have had no accidents, tickets, or problems all year.

I called my insurance and they said its a statewide increase due to many other drivers being uninsured and getting into more accidents. I called other insurance companies to shop around for a lower price and they said the exact same thing.

Fuck you other uninsured and bad drivers.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
  • Troll
Reactions: BadmanoftheBrine

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I get it, but man, it doesn't make sense to practically ban an entire group of players over one piece of shit, it's not possible that it's hard to ban just the guy who is using the cheat

It absolutely makes sense. They get banned on one account and go to the next one.

Do your video game community servers that you host have a more relaxed policy that doesn't enforce as tough restrictions on GeForce now and IP bans?

Oh....oh you don't own any community servers? Oh ok then......I guess you aren't speaking from experience.

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
It absolutely makes sense. They get banned on one account and go to the next one.

Do your video game community servers that you host have a more relaxed policy that doesn't enforce as tough restrictions on GeForce now and IP bans?

Oh....oh you don't own any community servers? Oh ok then......I guess you aren't speaking from experience.
Bro, I just want to play on a good server that I don't have 500 sniper bots ruining my experience, that's judging everyone who uses Geforce Now, not everyone is able to play decently, sorry if this is not your reality, but mine and a few others who play in this stupid cloud gaming service

• Haha

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Considering I'm playing Pokemon on the switch, I've a good idea of how bad cloud gaming is.

@Metroidz Basically, if your internet turns off you cant play the game one bit.

pikunoRen

Unremarkable User
Give me a few paragraphs of explanation. I genuinely have no idea about cloud gaming.
in my case, it's an NVidia service where you can play wherever you want if you have good internet, you are sent to an NVidia server (for me, Abya) in the country where you live and you can play a 30 minute session if you're not a priority member i.e. wait in line for a century, get sent to an NVidia server and play for 30 minutes sucks but that's what I got