Status
Not open for further replies.

[gD]Reaper

Mildly Menacing Medic
Sure :) I have a few keys I could give out. I'll save a few though. I want to give them to some of the ppl in game being nice :)

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor

[gD]Reaper

Mildly Menacing Medic
It's called bribing.

Pathetic.

-1. No connection time, no connections at the forum. Also, nothing personal, but "hacked account" story sounds suspicious (just imho).

i know that the "hacked acc" story sounds suspiscous but you can check my steamrep and my steam profile. I have loads of +reps and smiley faces :D

but yes i know i dont have much connection time but ill build it up :)
thanks for your opinion though :)

and i had no intent of making "bribes" i just like to give out items. Please do not think i am doing that for the sole purpose of getting +1's

would anyone like to play some tf2 this afternoon? :)

It's called bribing.

(just imho).

anyways i thought one of the qualities they look for is generous :)

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i know that the "hacked acc" story sounds suspiscous but you can check my steamrep and my steam profile. I have loads of +reps and smiley faces
I understand that. I just don't have time to investigate the origins of your account. Also, as I mentioned, I just release my opinion.
but yes i know i dont have much connection time but ill build it up
thanks for your opinion though
And I appreciate your calmness and politeness. You'll be definitely getting a lot of credit for that if you keep it up in that manner.
anyways i thought one of the qualities they look for is generous
Generosity is a good quality, but only when it doesn't look like a bribing. I'd recommend you to demonstrate you generosity by raffling your items - you'll get a lot of rep and respect from community members and you'll be definitely known as fair and generous person. Just an advice, though.

[gD]Reaper

Mildly Menacing Medic
I understand that. I just don't have time to investigate the origins of your account. Also, as I mentioned, I just release my opinion.

And I appreciate your calmness and politeness. You'll be definitely getting a lot of credit for that if you keep it up in that manner.

Generosity is a good quality, but only when it doesn't look like a bribing. I'd recommend you to demonstrate you generosity by raffling your items - you'll get a lot of rep and respect from community members and you'll be definitely known as fair and generous person. Just an advice, though.
Thank you, I'll probably take that into account. I run a steam group on which I post trading tips and do giveaways such as hats and keys or metal. Occasionally I do unusual or buds giveaways. I did a buds giveaway yesterday. :)
I don't know if that helps my application or not.
But yes I understand that is your view and I respect that.
I take no offence.
Maybe I'll see u in game sometime :)

Oh and just in case I do get approved, do the skial servers use the sourcemod admin menu?
Thanks. :)
If anyone wants to play tf2 with me then let me know

Just gave away like 10 weps on ur harvest server :)

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Holy crap, I've never had to merge so many posts in my life! You know there's an edit button right? The forums aren't an IM chat conversation. I'm locking this for now. Come back with a few hundred hours of connection time and we would reconsider. Gifting tons of items doesn't really affect anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.