TheMCBros99

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hi, I was wondering why skial doesn't get any Garry's Mod servers?

Alot of people like gamemodes like TTT, and DarkRP, and I know it would be an instant sucsess!

I really do think skial should get some Garry's Mod Servers

TheMCBros99

Oh, well I think there should be to be honest, alot of good gamemodes such as deathrun and jailbreak also. As I forgot to include in my original post.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel if Skial branched off to other game servers such as Garry's Mod then people would want other game servers to be opened as well and use this as an excuse such as "If there are GMOD servers, why can't there be <insert game> servers?"

I'm going to -1 this.

TheMCBros99

I understand, Sargent but the game is good, and it has a steady playerbase. I am sure many people want this added though. Thanks for your opinion though.

Dreama

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
+1, would advertise skial even further and i would absolutely play on the server if it's fun, my favorite gamemode is underdone

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1. It was suggested possibly 2 - 3 times at this point and none of them have been accepted. I doubt it will change now. It might end up just being like the other servers that are not Tf2 related and die Skial has had lots of servers on other games that are dieing or have already died. Theirs enough competition in Gmod for servers as it is.

Last edited: