• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

MatSki

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hey, so I just joined the VHS server I always play and I tried to chat but it says I've been gagged, could I know the reason why?

MatSki

oh shit, didn't know this wasn't allowed until I said it and that little popup message popped up. Shit, sorry, where can I appeal? Also how is nigga allowed but not the other one? lol it all means the same thing, I'm really confused because I saw people saying the nigga so I thought it was chill but as soon as I said the full word I got gagged, didn't know soz.

MatSki

Oh, its a day ban. Alright, welp, I learned my lesson, thanks anyways!

MatSki

Hey umm, on sourceBans it says I should have been unmuted and ungagged at 11-05-19 18:20, its 20:18 for me right now, im wondering what time zone this is for...

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hey umm, on sourceBans it says I should have been unmuted and ungagged at 11-05-19 18:20, its 20:18 for me right now, im wondering what time zone this is for...
For future notice the time zone is PST, but your appeal has already expired.
Also, please do not use racial slurs like that again. (Except for "nigga" without negative words/context.)

Bottiger

Administrator
Also how is nigga allowed but not the other one? lol it all means the same thing.

Because people kept saying we were too strict for not allowing people to say that and they claim it wasn't racist. And some people even left to make their own community because they thought we were too strict.

Last edited:
Reactions: Defibyoulater

MatSki

The thing is right, I said nigga and I still got muted by an admin for racism, wtf guys, fix up your admins please. Thanks.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
The thing is right, I said nigga and I still got muted by an admin for racism, wtf guys, fix up your admins please. Thanks.
Don't say it in a negative context or anyway that may seem insulting and you won't get silenced, fix up your attitude please. Thanks

MatSki

Listen, I'm not the only one who was receiving bias because admins didn't appreciate my or others company. Many people I talk to say skial admins are just like any other power hungry beings. Now I am not saying that, its the others, because I didn't experience any harsh treatment from an admin yet ,at least not from skial, so I'm just pointing out the system in place might not be the best one. You can either take what I said into consideration or not, like that's not really my problem but I was just trying to be helpful. Don't have to be rude about it and tell me to fix up my attitude, sounds like my younger brother using one of his comebacks towards something I pointed out he was doing wrong.