Reporter

Administrator
Funniest newb aimbotting accusation ever.

TF2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I don’t have as many hours in my main steam acct as some people, maybe 4000 online actual playtime, maybe 1000 or so offline practice. I‘ve played on Skial servers quite a bit, was a donor for many years until the effects of viruses and fascism made me unemployed. I’ve seen aimbotters, reported them after spectating, but I personally don’t understand the reason for aimbotting. The game is more adrenaline-rush, more satisfying, since my hitting the target isn’t guaranteed by some trick software. Recently I was playing on a Skial 2fort server. I played a few diff classes depending on what we needed, then ended up as pyro. Brace yourself, here it comes. We were joking back and forth, I said that the pyro class should be renamed to Flaming Hemorrhoid because they’re burning pains in the butt. That must have been fhe trigger because then some high-pitched, 10 year old sounding butthurt newb, trying to make his voice deep and serious but still sounding like a little girl said that my aim was a bit too precise, implying that I was aimbotting…WITH A FLAMETHROWER. Ok fine, I’ve used real flame throwers in the military but that won’t help much in TF2 FOR PRECISION AIMING lol. Seriously, how can one have precise aim with a FLAMETHROWER?? I could understand it if I’d been the usual aimbotting snoipah but as a pyro? I just replied that I had quite a few hours in the game and went on having fun. Unfortunately Butthurt Brenda kept on insisting that I was hacking. Until someone else checked his hours and announced them to all. I don’t remember exactly how many, but I think it was 33 or 34. I was going to tell Whining Wendy to spec me while I played but then I realized he wouldn’t be able to determine if I was aimbotting or not since he would probably get distracted when his mommy bwings him a nice warm bottle of milk, and then burps him and checks his dipey. Ok fine, I guess there probably is aimbotting crap for flamethrowers but seriosuly, that would be almost as dumb as putting a long range 24x50 sniper scope on a baseball bat. Ok time to go back and have some fun. Gotta go tap a kidney first. It’s a good thing that whiny boy can’t see me urinating. He’d say I was aimbotting because I hit the toilet (mostly). hmm, now there’s a good idea for an aimbot! lol

Author: blinds828282

http://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/sdd49h/funniest_newb_aimbotting_accusation_ever/