• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ThaFeeesh

Unremarkable User
Friendlying should be allowed on the 2fort, Turbine and Hightower servers, cos there isn't really a goal on them, it's just deathmatch.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
the first two are CTF and the third's Payload Race.

the only "deathmatch" mode is Arena and even Valve hates it

ThaFeeesh

Unremarkable User
Kin, the karts on Hightower are disabled and capping does nothing on 2fort. There are plugins to make it deathmatch.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You stupid kids that constantly whine about no friendly. GO PLAY ANOTHER SERVER OR AN ENTIRE OTHER GAME!

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
There are other goddamn 2fort community servers. Casual matchmaking on 2fort is also a thing.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Friendlying should be allowed on the 2fort, Turbine and Hightower servers, cos there isn't really a goal on them, it's just deathmatch.

The last two weeks alone I've had votebans called me on for killing friendlies on hightower. Most friendlies are toxic assholes, and one of the few reasons I've stuck on skial all this time is that I don't have to deal with getting votebanned from the server for playing the video game. As a hightower player, I have no interest in friendlies being allowed there.

MrLupin

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Imagining wanting friendlies on Skial servers. Go somewhere else if you wanna friendly, Feesh.