Yordle

Mildly Menacing Medic
I would like to see this freak on the server, his model is based on heavy but as a guardian angel.
He has 3 life like the old Troll Face it's up to you to nerf him (on other servers he has 2 life so he's OP lol).

This is his description in alliedmods:
The Freak: The spirit guardian of business lunch! He has come to punish all the mercs for fighting all these years and continuously killing everyone, noone is safe from this angry deity!
  • Superjump replacement: Press secondary attack to toggle draining rage in order to "flap" your wings, drain rate is a very high value for now.
  • Rage: Stuns everyone around him and himself for a "prayer time", get's 3 smites abilities that activate with reload and kills a random person around him.
  • Loss of life: He is stunned and invulnerable, golden beams of light descend from the heavens to drag the mercs up into the great beyond.
You also have your skill settings in the thread/post: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=264121&highlight=Heffe

Here is a gameplay:
maxresdefault.jpg

I hope you like it :3

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
neat idea but i am not a fan of the boss getting stunned with the players

Yordle

Mildly Menacing Medic
neat idea but i am not a fan of the boss getting stunned with the players
Just use conga to get away from him at that moment, I've seen players do that in several gameplays.

I think he is just as slow as chaddiger and the rock.

Yordle

Mildly Menacing Medic
good to know
what is the cost of his rage?
By default it has 3 lives, but most servers nerfed it to 2 lives.

Watching the gameplays when he loses 4-4.5k hp he has rage activated.
Use the flight as the pootis bird, use the percentage of rage to fly.

Besides he gets smite between 3 or 2 smites per rage and when he loses a life he gets stunned for a few seconds and tractor beams come out in his environment.

Captura1.PNG

Here the medics should have their ubers ready to save those who fall into them.
also the creator left the code to configure it to the taste of the one who puts it in his server.
Captura.PNG