Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Instead of 1 name change per year I believe we should have 2 allowed per year since 1 just doesn't quite last some of us through the whole year.

We have 2 in our lifetime allowed after all, why not just let us use them whenever we want?

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Anyone should be able to change their name if they don't like it, forcing people on having a name creates a bad atmosphere. He seems to not like his name so I don't see the problem?

Peace.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
forcing people on having a name creates a bad atmosphere
You really don't think things through before you react. Nobody's being forced to have a name, everyone chooses their own name. Sometimes we make bad choices and we have to live with them.

Bottiger

Administrator
When we had admins handle name changes some people were asking for a name change every week and it became really confusing when you are reading a thread and everyone's name is different every week.

Being able to know who is who on the forums is important. Steam is the only major website where you are allowed to change your name unlimited times at any time and we do not want to follow that example.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When we had admins handle name changes some people were asking for a name change every week and it became really confusing when you are reading a thread and everyone's name is different every week.

Being able to know who is who on the forums is important. Steam is the only major website where you are allowed to change your name unlimited times at any time and we do not want to follow that example.
I don't necessarily support this idea, it's more of a curiosity. Is it possible to restrict how many characters are changed or reverting to an old name at will? I'm assuming Tea just wants his name reverted back to Cream Tea.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I don't necessarily support this idea, it's more of a curiosity. Is it possible to restrict how many characters are changed or reverting to an old name at will? I'm assuming Tea just wants his name reverted back to Cream Tea.

I'm not too bothered about it myself, but I am aware other forumers would have liked the same ability.

Fairnessplease

You really don't think things through before you react. Nobody's being forced to have a name, everyone chooses their own name. Sometimes we make bad choices and we have to live with them.

I do think things through before I react, pretty rude to call me out like that on a public thread. I simply said if he made a small mistake, and he accepts it, I see no reason to change his name? That's all I am asking. It's true we make bad choices, but bad choices can be resolved with good choices and good decisions in the future.

Peace.

Reactions: Adora

Captain Scout

Mildly Menacing Medic
I do think things through before I react, pretty rude to call me out like that on a public thread. I simply said if he made a small mistake, and he accepts it, I see no reason to change his name? That's all I am asking. It's true we make bad choices, but bad choices can be resolved with good choices and good decisions in the future.

Peace.
Bad choices have consequences. Don't need to lower the standard for everyone because of one person.

Fairnessplease

Yes, I think I am done typing in this thread. I am trying to HELP the OP and he dumb rates me for trying to help him. That's totally not cool. My final say is that everyone makes bad decisions and it can be fixed, that's all I am trying to prove.

Peace and love.