• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Kabooshka

Banned
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Nearly 2 years ago I was banned from the forum and I wanted to appeal so here I am. It's been a long time and I have matured since then and decided to appeal as I used to be a part of this community and want to continue being one. I couldn't contact any admins via steam so I created an alt for this purpose as I was IP banned as well.​

Kabooshka

Banned
Just to make sure this ISNT an appeal for tf2 I added the link so I could post this appeal in the first place*

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Unfortunately, I believe only @Bottiger can unban someone from forums if i recall correctly. I'm not sure if forum admins can to be honest.

Kabooshka

Banned
Okay I'll be patient. I mostly need an IP unban as I rather use this new account cause I can't even remember the password for the old one anyway

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why do you need your ip unbanned, you managed to post fine. Please link your steam account to this new account.
Unfortunately, I believe only @Bottiger can unban someone from forums if i recall correctly. I'm not sure if forum admins can to be honest.
Forum admins can unban from forums.

Kabooshka

Banned
Why do you need your ip unbanned, you managed to post fine. Please link your steam account to this new account.

Forum admins can unban from forums.

I need an IP unban because my IP is banned. I am using TOR right now and before my posts were from a local Starbucks.

Kabooshka

Banned
I wasn't able to because Steam Support is still working on my B.S. community ban. By the way what is the Steam Account Linking for? I mean in this specific case.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I wasn't able to because Steam Support is still working on my B.S. community ban. By the way what is the Steam Account Linking for? I mean in this specific case.
You had 2 accounts banned from this forum previously, and now you are on a third posting. Because your original ban was 2 years ago, I will allow you to keep using this account that your'e posting with now, but everything else stays locked. When / if you get your steam profile sorted out, make a fresh appeal with your profile linked. I say this because the one linked with your other profile hasn't been used in 2 years either, therefore this whole appeal, makes me wonder why you want to use the forum again.

Kabooshka

Banned
I say this because the one linked with your other profile hasn't been used in 2 years either, therefore this whole appeal, makes me wonder why you want to use the forum again.

I wanted to get back into the community so I decided to appeal, finally, after the long amount of time that passed. All right I will make sure to link the account as soon as possible. But about the main issue; Was my IP unbanned?

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I wanted to get back into the community so I decided to appeal, finally, after the long amount of time that passed. All right I will make sure to link the account as soon as possible. But about the main issue; Was my IP unbanned?
No. Maddo is saying he will assist you in this once you make a new appeal, and you shouldn't make the new appeal until you, for lack of a better phrase, get your shit sorted out with your other account(s) :wink:

Kabooshka

Banned
No. Maddo is saying he will assist you in this once you make a new appeal, and you shouldn't make the new appeal until you, for lack of a better phrase, get your shit sorted out with your other account(s) :wink:

Ohh okay, got it. Will do.