Prismo

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Apex. Even though I always get fucked over by a peacekeeper, I find the game to be somewhat addicting.

ofostero

Unremarkable User
Take the initial moment of the game: while you jump from a plane with a parachute to the island in PUBG, players in Fortnite Battle Royale jump from a bright flying bus. The style of the game is very different, so the island in Fortnite is painted in bright colors, and the image looks like in a cartoon. This style appears throughout the game - if you feel serious in PUBG, Fortnite make you feel joyful. This game is much simpler: there is no vast possibility of customizing your character or weapons, which allows you to focus on finding the best weapons and equipment, such as a shield, boosters or bandages. There is one feature offered by Fortnite and unavailable in PUBG: craft and construction. Instead of collecting clothes and weapons in Fortnite, you can use your sledgehammer to destroy trees and other items to gain resources for building walls, floors, stairs, and more. So I think, Fortnite is better

Profile_Name

Uncharitable Spy
neither cause both have unpalatable gunplay

Edit: i could also walk half way across the country in less time than it takes to travel through pubg before finding someone

bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Apex Legends, Fortnite, pubG. What's next, you click play on TF2 casual and you end up in the same boat with a bloody parachute. (BASE JUMPER fucking flying in)