• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
Good idea: Start a thread about how awesome somebody is -- Bad idea: Start a thread flaming somebody
Time for you to leave
None it gonna buy your crap just for much money or earbuds

What Make you think these people wanna buy your unusual hats for much money , earbuds and bills

and still the new price ain't Good

TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE!

xTheosis

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Well this is rude. Give the guy a break, he can sell his shit for whatever price he wants.

Why does he need to leave?

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Time for you to leave
None it gonna buy your crap just for much money or earbuds

What Make you think these people wanna buy your unusual hats for much money , earbuds and bills

and still the new price ain't Good

TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE!
much agree

xTheosis

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
he has pver 25 pages of bumps...
And? Does he have to leave the Skial forums just because hes trying to sell his unusuals? He doesn't bump every 2 minutes. I see no problem with that. If you're annoyed by his thread (which is already petty and unbelievably stupid thing to get annoyed at) go confront him yourself.

wezlyyy

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Unusual hats are hard to sell, Jonathan. especially when you have many of them. oh, and, welcome back. (i should start a counter)

Very Elegant

Totally Ordinary Human
Holy shit he's trying to sell his unusuals on a TF2 gaming board with a trading section?
He really should leave.

PS: I love you Jon.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE!

no-u.jpg

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
[quote="xTheosis, post: 159440, member: 328hes CORRECTION: he is and btw traded with him before...
.[/quote]

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There is a rule against complaining about peoples prices. So yeah have fun with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.