mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
1689366786136.png
https://gamebanana.com/mods/454277 yeah this came out few days ago, its a map where we go into the newground hq, it was made by the same guy that made dr madfacility, dr pyramid cat, and dr tim allen
it has a pretty cool minigame selection
and alot of other stuff, and well an fnf minigame for some reason
it also got update recently
and this is part of the description:
this project was mainly inspired by the old flash game and when flash animations was everywhere "the glory days". this map has probably nothing to do with any of that but that was the insperation to make a headquarters like map such as dr_valve_hq its diffrent even doe that was also one of my insperations when comming up with the map.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Don't add this, it probably crashes the people, i am sure this isn't gonna to be added, i can just tell it would be boring to play, probably.

Or, just wait when new version Comes out.

Last edited:

arctic dino

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Don't add this, it probably crashes the people, i am sure this isn't gonna to be added, i can just tell it would be boring to play, probably.

Or, just wait when new version Comes out.
Map's fixed as of v5b2_fix.

The problem was due to the map not being sealed which lead to a leak, leading to shit performance in various areas.

Lerua

Mildly Menacing Medic
Mapper
+1 It's a very well detailed map and more fun than half of the maps that are already in the server.