Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
https://gamebanana.com/mods/482006

More or less a spiritual successor to cocainum.

Map has already been bug tested and was very well received by the death experiments discord server.

A map based on some weird Finnish show called Hyvat Herrat.

There are 15 traps with a bit of platforming.

At the end there are 5 options:
  • Instant Win
  • Bowling Hell
  • Obby
  • 32 Square
  • Humiliation
  • 656a475686f49.jpg
    656a45cb63f8f.jpg
    656a45cb238be.jpg
    656a45d5717c1.jpg
    656a45d5c4df3.jpg
    656a45d572870.jpg
    656a45d45a376.jpg

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
gives
https://gamebanana.com/mods/482006

More or less a spiritual successor to cocainum.

Map has already been bug tested and was very well received by the death experiments discord server.

A map based on some weird Finnish show called Hyvat Herrat.

There are 15 traps with a bit of platforming.

At the end there are 5 options:
  • Instant Win
  • Bowling Hell
  • Obby
  • 32 Square
  • Humiliation
  • 656a475686f49.jpg
    656a45cb63f8f.jpg
    656a45cb238be.jpg
    656a45d5717c1.jpg
    656a45d5c4df3.jpg
    656a45d572870.jpg
    656a45d45a376.jpg
gives me cocainum and bazinga vibes. i never tried it yet but it looks kinda cozy.

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
1702240452223.png

i knew from the start it was getting added anyway :I

ngl bottiger really needs to hire a map reviewer team on what will make the community happy and actually check the votes, Panda and Retro actually listen to their communities but why not skial

The Best Bast

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The map is actually OK, mainly thanks to the easy-going music and to some creative trap designs, even more so as all of them are based on a sole 40 second long opening. Too bad it is very soulless towards the end. For instance, one earlier "fan" trap is the guy sweeping at the end of the video which is creative and appealing, and another fan trap is... a fan trap. And said trap follows a textureless Indiana Jones type trap and an electrical water trap, which were seen a hundred times and clash with the map theme. I was also looking forward to 32 squares, but the hype died very fast, squares need to be at least a different color from each other for the mini to be engaging and to feel like "your" square is going to be the special winner today.

Still haven't tried it as a Hale but it seems very hard to win as activator though : it's a very short and easily rushable map. Hopefully one can count on the massive ambient skill issue as half the server dies to the spinning wheel, even when the trap is already triggered.

So yeah, the map is far from perfect, as it seems to forget the activator experience (nothing new under the sun) and to be uneven in terms of quality and creativity, and I clearly understand why people were cautious about it, but it is surprisingly good and fun, even more so when compared to dr_raiders, CT's previous map from not so long ago (which is still irredeemably awful). You should give it a shot.

InfinityGene

Banned
Contributor

i knew from the start it was getting added anyway :I

ngl bottiger really needs to hire a map reviewer team on what will make the community happy and actually check the votes, Panda and Retro actually listen to their communities but why not skial
And you wonder why I stopped playing on the DR servers just recently...

I personally can't understand why there isn't a better utilisation of the suggestion system when it is what everyone is told to do whenever they have map suggestions in the end. And it's a shame considering that fact since I felt "Oh maybe some of these popular suggestions would get added". But you've already summed it up, other communities are listening to those suggestions and it's why I don't wanna keep playing on these DR servers (Until that suggestion system improves greatly, and has more dedication to it)

Pot Head Wabbit

And you wonder why I stopped playing on the DR servers just recently...

I personally can't understand why there isn't a better utilisation of the suggestion system when it is what everyone is told to do whenever they have map suggestions in the end. And it's a shame considering that fact since I felt "Oh maybe some of these popular suggestions would get added". But you've already summed it up, other communities are listening to those suggestions and it's why I don't wanna keep playing on these DR servers (Until that suggestion system improves greatly, and has more dedication to it)
infinity.png

Pot Head Wabbit

And that in itself proves my point. And if he's not willing to hear genuine and helpful feedback, then I couldn't give a shit anymore and yeah I would suggest if you want other maps, well I think people know how to do that
Didn't know spamming the owner of the server you hate with the same feedback multiple times after he blocked you counts as "genuine feedback". You spammed the same shitty suggestions multiple times after he blocked you, seems to show some sign of underlying mental issues. If you want to complain to someone, go complain on the panda forums to Kevin.

Reactions: Presto

Bottiger

Administrator
He kept spamming the same rehashed complaints and since he blocked pms, I posted a reply in the death experiments discord, the only reason why he could pm me since he left the skial discord.

And before he tried to lie about not blocking pms.

image.png

image.png

If you want someone to do you a favor, don't spam them with angry pms saying the same rehashed in a different way and then block any replies.