Presto

Uncharitable Spy
Its not a "meme" map, it just a map about my favorite fandoms, not the memes

+1 istg people are so picky nowadays about deathrun maps, like having an opinion is fine but instantly calling this map low effort just isnt justified when a lot of maps are just rushed out like gayrun, that is what I would call low effort. This though looks like it has some effort put into it and the corridor layout doesnt instantly make maps bad, loads of maps have corridor layouts even good ones like bootcamp

Last edited:

Pig Parappa

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 istg people are so picky nowadays about deathrun maps, like having an opinion is fine but instantly calling this map low effort just isnt justified when a lot of maps are just rushed out like gayrun, that is what I would call low effort. This though looks like it has some effort put into it and the corridor layout doesnt instantly make maps bad, loads of maps have corridor layouts even good ones like bootcamp
Thanks for support)

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
Parappa and Woody traps are placeholder, because I had no idea what to add here (and I don't have "50/50" ending)
"and i don't have a 50/50 ending"

Im talking about the doors not an ending 💀

If those traps are placeholders does that mean Eggman's Announcement is too, Overall maybe not a corridor meme map but it looks inspired by chipper since that this map has some effort into it, but has the same layout as a corridor meme map which is like chipper.

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
"people are so picky nowadays about deathrun maps"

We keep getting the 10000000th corridor meme map/ corridor map every damn time, Especially after the skibidi toilet map. Also i did say in the DE server this map has some effort before.

I mean sure we're picky sometimes, but a lot of people on the forums are tired of corridorish maps somehow sneaking their way into skial. Especially since its possible to rush a map to get into skial, just make sure to have a popular meme.

Pig Parappa

Mildly Menacing Medic

If those traps are placeholders does that mean Eggman's Announcement is too, Overall maybe not a corridor meme map but it looks inspired by chipper since that this map has some effort into it, but has the same layout as a corridor meme map which is like chipper.
What the hell is "chipper", I even don't know that map

Pig Parappa

Mildly Menacing Medic

Eggman trap are not a placeholder

Pig Parappa

Mildly Menacing Medic
I mean i guess, but still i'm just tired of the recent shit maps that ppl keep submitting without it being playtested, and then get approved by default.
Screenshot_2023-10-05-19-35-02-745_com.discord-edit.jpg

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
I mean i guess, but still i'm just tired of the recent shit maps that ppl keep submitting without it being playtested, and then get approved by default.

Sure, but that's not Pig Parappa's problem.

In regards to being inspired by some map, bear in mind that most if not all new mappers try to do what they already know because it proves to them they can do the same plus they can look at decompiled maps to see how stuff works. You only start to see original mechanics down the line when the person has some mastery and the confidence to diverge.