mlaofmd

Scarcely Lethal Noob
https://gamebanana.com/mods/476507
Yet again, more Garfield, just what everybody was asking for! This is a new version of dr_lasagna that I created to get into the spooky mood, just like Garfield always does. So, I added a bunch of Halloween lights, some snow, and some additional decorations so I could make this map as special as possible. I really hope that all of you enjoy, and please feel free to leave me any feedback!

Main Features:
16 Manual Traps
0 Automatic Traps
A 6 minute timer
Secret Song
Tons of garfield memes
Background Music
6 Endings
NO CHANCE DOORS!

Endings:
Humiliation
Insta Lose
Lasagna Run
Spinner
9 Square
50/50

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
1699307722021.jpeg

AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Yet again, more Garfield, just what everybody was asking for! This is a new version of dr_lasagna that I created to get into the spooky mood, just like Garfield always does. So, I added a bunch of Halloween lights, some snow, and some additional decorations so I could make this map as special as possible. I really hope that all of you enjoy, and please feel free to leave me any feedback!

Main Features:
16 Manual Traps
0 Automatic Traps
A 6 minute timer
Secret Song
Tons of garfield memes
Background Music
6 Endings
NO CHANCE DOORS!

Endings:
Humiliation
Insta Lose
Lasagna Run
Spinner
9 Square
50/50
-1, the original was (slightly) better anyways

AisultanUmar

Why i feel like you are the alt account of Lotta.

Anyways -1, fuck these Lotta maps.
i don't understand the hate lotta gets
like yeah, her maps are pretty low effort but i don't think she deserves that kind of hate
at least she's not Hatschler, the guy who made dr_waterrun and is also a racist neo-nazi dude who spews toxic stuff
im just voicing my opinion... i agree that her maps are bland though

• Angry
  • Dumb
Reactions: Karczoch and TSP172

AisultanUmar

like yeah, her maps are pretty low effort but i don't think she deserves that kind of hate
at least she's not Hatschler, the guy who made dr_waterrun and is also a racist neo-nazi dude who spews toxic stuff
well, at least he said some offensive and racist shit but (hopefully) he's not a genuine neo-nazi
sorry if my convo is getting off-topic btw

Last edited:

mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
well atleast id take this map over waterrun

• Dumb
  • Troll
Reactions: Dee Jay and TSP172

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy

Main Features:
16 Manual Traps
0 Automatic Traps
A 6 minute timer
Secret Song
Tons of garfield memes
Background Music
6 Endings
NO CHANCE DOORS!

Endings:
Humiliation
Insta Lose
Lasagna Run
Spinner
9 Square
50/50
the original map has been declined in skial, so this will too.

Karczoch

Anyway, I have honestly never seen any map creator who would spew so many terrible maps... While "one" was able to make some quality stuff like madfacility before trolling everyone with skibidi toilet, Lotta doesnt seem to understand people dont want this type of maps to ever be added on skial, and still keeps on creating them. Such low quality, meme based, rushed maps are an insult to every map creator who took their time and effort to make something people will play and enjoy, and maybe even to deathrun as a whole. But eh, people like memes, so they will nominate crap maps, just to later see how dissapointing they are, and then rtv them every time.

AisultanUmar

Anyway, I have honestly never seen any map creator who would spew so many terrible maps... While "one" was able to make some quality stuff like madfacility before trolling everyone with skibidi toilet, Lotta doesnt seem to understand people dont want this type of maps to ever be added on skial, and still keeps on creating them. Such low quality, meme based, rushed maps are an insult to every map creator who took their time and effort to make something people will play and enjoy, and maybe even to deathrun as a whole. But eh, people like memes, so they will nominate crap maps, just to later see how dissapointing they are, and then rtv them every time.
i mean yeah they're bad maps but skial aren't likely to add any of them with the exception of breadland
she does maps for fun, not for the sake of creating the greatest maps
i don't think her maps deserve so much hate, they're just made as a hobby

Last edited: