Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
for some reason the notifications don't work anymore

apparently i have been getting warning points and i didn't even know i was getting them

so like can we fix this

edit: about ratings i dunno if it was meant to stop all types of ratings but it doesn't show any

Last edited:

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
There's nothing wrong with any of these.

The ratings notifications were disabled due to YOUR request and a few others. You can only turn them all off you can't only disable negative rating notifications.

Warnings will send a PM if the admin selected a preset warning. You received 2 custom warnings and the admin did not bother to make a PM message so you did not receive any notifications.
I’m having the same issue and I did not turn them off by request.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Seems you only get notifications if someone likes your post or comment, at least that's the only option in my preferences..
BCx9O.png

Bottiger

Administrator
There is an option to turn off notifications for all ratings. I turned it off because many people were complaining about dumb ratings.

I also recently found out that Sargenty was disabling pms from the warnings because he found most of the replies to be useless trash talk. I have told him to not disable it and that he can prevent replies on it instead.

I tested the warnings on an alt account and they work just fine as long as pms are not disabled on purpose.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
There is an option to turn off notifications for all ratings. I turned it off because many people were complaining about dumb ratings.

I also recently found out that Sargenty was disabling pms from the warnings because he found most of the replies to be useless trash talk. I have told him to not disable it and that he can prevent replies on it instead.

I tested the warnings on an alt account and they work just fine as long as pms are not disabled on purpose.
It’s best just to ignore the people who complain about the dumb ratings and block them