Harley

Banned
I know how bad the moderation is here so I won't bother making any points other than this:
Imagine having 20 fucking people on a vsh server with 2 hackers and 2 friends of the hackers, no one can record a demo because of low brain energy (similar to the monkeys who use these forums regularly) so what other choice do we have... BEHOLD THE SKIAL VOTING SYSTEM: What's that? 8 people voted yes and 4 voted no? (including the auto f2 by the person being voted on)
HUGEEEEE L its declined because skial is a democracy get fucking L+Ratio+Skill issue+get good+this server is dogshit
how about consider improving upon this sad excuse of a community server and making the voting go by majority or getting an actual moderation team that don't sit on their asses, inflate their ego and think that their kittens on the discord server actually like them instead of just getting close to them in order to speak in chat without getting muted for saying something they dont like.

Since I'm done, consider being gentlemen and proving me right by removing this post and timing me out