Harley

Banned
I know how bad the moderation is here so I won't bother making any points other than this:
Imagine having 20 fucking people on a vsh server with 2 hackers and 2 friends of the hackers, no one can record a demo because of low brain energy (similar to the monkeys who use these forums regularly) so what other choice do we have... BEHOLD THE SKIAL VOTING SYSTEM: What's that? 8 people voted yes and 4 voted no? (including the auto f2 by the person being voted on)
HUGEEEEE L its declined because skial is a democracy get fucking L+Ratio+Skill issue+get good+this server is dogshit
how about consider improving upon this sad excuse of a community server and making the voting go by majority or getting an actual moderation team that don't sit on their asses, inflate their ego and think that their kittens on the discord server actually like them instead of just getting close to them in order to speak in chat without getting muted for saying something they dont like.

Since I'm done, consider being gentlemen and proving me right by removing this post and timing me out

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I know how bad the moderation is here so I won't bother making any points other than this:
Imagine having 20 fucking people on a vsh server with 2 hackers and 2 friends of the hackers, no one can record a demo because of low brain energy

TL;DR - You're too lazy to record evidence and properly report and are surprised when nothing is done.

Reactions: Mr Invincible

Harley

Banned
TL;DR - You're too lazy to record evidence and properly report and are surprised when nothing is done.
pov: idiot who doesn't know how often this happens and I don't really need evidence considering how bad the voting system is.
also thanks for fitting in the category of monkeys who use these forums regularly, I can smell the cheetos fingers from here go touch grass

yansi

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Imagine having 20 fucking people on a vsh server with 2 hackers and 2 friends of the hackers, no one can record a demo because of low brain energy (similar to the monkeys who use these forums regularly) so what other choice do we have... BEHOLD THE SKIAL VOTING SYSTEM: What's that? 8 people voted yes and 4 voted no? (including the auto f2 by the person being voted on)
HUGEEEEE L its declined because skial is a democracy get fucking L+Ratio+Skill issue+get good+this server is dogshit
how about consider improving upon this sad excuse of a community server and making the voting go by majority or getting an actual moderation team that don't sit on their asses, inflate their ego and think that their kittens on the discord server actually like them instead of just getting close to them in order to speak in chat without getting muted for saying something they dont like.

Since I'm done, consider being gentlemen and proving me right by removing this post and timing me out
So, what you are telling me in your "English" is that you are mad that the voting system failed and you guys didn't get the ban the "hackers" and his "friends." Then you proceed to get angry that nobody is recording a demo because of low brain energy yet I don't see any demos recorded from you as well.

Wouldn't that make you apart of the "low brained" people as well? Cause you are so mad that the system failed against this cheater when you could had taken matters into your own hands and record a demo yourself. but nooooooooooooo thats too hard isnt it?

Harley

Banned
So, what you are telling me in your "English" is that you are mad that the voting system failed and you guys didn't get the ban the "hackers" and his "friends." Then you proceed to get angry that nobody is recording a demo because of low brain energy yet I dent see any demos recorded from you as well.

Wouldn't that make you apart of the "low brained" people as well? Cause you are so mad that the system failed against this cheater when you could had taken matters into your own hands and record a demo yourself. but nooooooooooooo thats too hard isnt it?
Yay another forum regular trying to be smart.
yeah im one of the low brained people and thats bad news for your intelligence considering how inferior your family tree is to my remaining braincells
instead of waiting for demos 24/7 so just they can be handled 5 days after the hackers ruined the server and not even being able to get all of them since votes are anon but noooooooo it's too hard to fix the voting system no?

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So, what you are telling me in your "English" is that you are mad that the voting system failed and you guys didn't get the ban the "hackers" and his "friends." Then you proceed to get angry that nobody is recording a demo because of low brain energy yet I don't see any demos recorded from you as well.

Yay another forum regular trying to be smart.
yeah im one of the low brained people and thats bad news for your intelligence considering how inferior your family tree is to my remaining braincells
instead of waiting for demos 24/7 so just they can be handled 5 days after the hackers ruined the server and not even being able to get all of them since votes are anon but noooooooo it's too hard to fix the voting system no?

The real low IQ part is that he could've just made a manual report with evidence here - https://www.skial.com/form/report-tf2-player.2/select

Reactions: Mr Invincible