White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
This map is very broken there is an egregious amount of snipers who jump out of the map and cause massive damage to the hales. With no way for hale to jump up there the hale has no choice but to hide or die.
So my suggestion is to fix it or to remove it as the map is absurdly glitched.
Im not knowledgeable in how the map code is but I did manage to record how they manage to get up there.

evidence
http://plays.tv/video/5a583460ad4c7ca81d/exploits
picture

Reactions: KinCryos

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I wish the health packs could at least be changed to medium.
if there's a tool that can change point entities without having to recompile the map, then let me know.

because point entity data is in plaintext, even after compiling, this can be done with hex editing but only if no offsets for anything after the point entity data are moved. I can try to hexedit a small ammo/healthpack into a full one (which would shift later data offsets by one) and see if inserting a space at the end of the line (which would shift later data offsets by one in the opposite direction, ultimately evening things out) will work without requiring a recompile

EDIT: that worked. the healthpack over the point is now a full one and the ammopack on the stump is now a full one. seeing how it hasn't been downloaded yet, the file I put on MediaFire has been updated

Last edited:
Reactions: Cream Tea