Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Can we get the !hidesmoke command to actually function, or just remove smokes out right. I don't think anyone likes them but the people who only come on here to troll, the same people who jump in the office pit.

Pot Head Wabbit

I never said it was balanced, and it's fine if you don't find it fun. Personally, I enjoy it.

They should be able to get away with it because it isn't a big deal, it only ever affects smaller minigames and it rarely gets used. Also, thirdperson kinda helps alleviate the smoke when it happens if that helps you.
rarely used? Do I need to start recording multiple hour-long gameplay recordings to show you its more than "rarely" it's over half the maps we play have some way to fuck up the map/map ending with that one !smoke command.

Genger

Banned
Yeah just use thirdperson and then play from like a certain angle. People have found a way to avoid getting killed by it.

Pot Head Wabbit

Yeah just use thirdperson and then play from like a certain angle. People have found a way to avoid getting killed by it.
maybe just don't be a annoying smoke spamming griefing piece of shit, it's not that hard to play normally without having to put other players at a disadvantage for your "amusement"