Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
For some reason, when the HHH teleports 90% of the time inside the person he teleports into, leaving them stuck and unable to get out, making HHH be able to get a free kill. Pretty unfair if you ask me. It should be fixed or if this was intended, nerfed.

Sakiko

Contributor
I play often on the VSH/dr server and never have a problem with VSH/HHH teleports and its quite often you see people like my self run away from him and live when he does that and yes he teleports inside you becase he uses your location to teleport (this avoids hhh landing in the air and falling like some cartoon char) you then feared a little by the "BOO".

Is this a new bug or something?

Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
Is this a new bug or something?

For some reason, when the HHH teleports 90% of the time inside the person he teleports into, leaving them stuck . It should be fixed.

Surprisingly it’s not a bug, it’s a feature. The reason why it’s not 100% of the time is because clipping is disabled when HHH is teleported into a scout.

Personally I think clipping should be removed for all classes, and HHH is slowed by 40% for 4 seconds, rather then being stunned.