Badassthebadass

Unremarkable User
WARNING THE TWO PARAGRAPHS ARE A RANT AND AS TO NOT WASTE TIME SKIP TO THE 3RD PARAGRAPH
I went into the ff2 NY Skial server and looked at the available bosses and was super disappointed. The lack of original and bosses is disappointing. The only boss that caught my eye was handsome jack simply because I have been on multiple servers with him as a selectable boss and I enjoy his playstyle and I think the 100% rage meter instead of 50% is a good change. Painis cupcake was known as the most popular FF2 boss alongside Vagineer and when people think FF they think Painis cupcake, piss cakehole, Ass pancakes, Zerstörer, I know Cristian brutal sniper and Vagineer are used more on VSH servers, but they have appeared on the ff2 roster as well. plus, I'm not talking about VSH as that is similar to Freak Fortress, but Freak Fortress is known to have menacing looking characters FFs. I kid you not I searched up Freak Fortress 2 bosses and the first thing that came up was a picture of SeeMan, CBS, Vagineer, Ninja spy and Demopan. Demopan is currently available to play rn on the server, but he is the only original ff2 boss at the moment plus not a lot of people like his playstyle.
Also, I do not hate the server I think it's great. I hope the people in charge feel like the server could have some positive changes by adding "legacy bosses".

Before I get to the boss suggestion all I want to say is please add some unique original bosses to the server, so the community has a good selection of fan favorite bosses. Some of the current bosses are trash and are unoriginal it wouldn't be hard to mistake this server as a bootleg rip-off of a good game mode. I asked some players about what they would think about an original boss like Painis getting added and they said that the server was supposed to get and update that added him and they thought the current bosses sucked so wtf is going on? did they give up on adding bosses to this server? or do they not like the idea of the server they host having some good bosses? And I see a lot of people want Painis to get added so what's the holdup. Also, I'm not speaking for the whole community just some people I met/seen on some posts and server but at that time it had a low player count so interpret it as you wish. Do you disagree or agree? I personally would love to see some original freaks but, that doesn't mean all the bosses currently are bad. I love some bosses they got like donkey Kong, and maybe ctf soldier but some bosses are overpowered or trash like One Punch Man who can fly one punch everything and I think his rage is a giant blast that kills anything in range. Predator is a boss I have never played but played against. I can say without a doubt that the cloak is the only liable ability going for the dude.
The rant was not necessary because it's not the main topic today but, i just wanted to see what people have to say about it.

I present a boss that is so rare, the chances of a Genshin Impact player getting bitches has nothing on how rare he is. He was introduced into only 2 servers, but they went down and so did the link to his boss files sadly. But my handy helper Maple Syrup helped restore this boss while adding some unique functions and we made sure to make him fun to fight and play as. I will show some pictures now of the rage form and base form.
1.png
2.png

Now I'll talk about everything this boss has to offer.

DESCRIPTION
Demo Samedi made Cakehole Piss as a gift for Piss Cakehole but due to his stupidity it became a rivalry. Now he's a personal weapon that Demo Samedi uses to kill reds

"health_formula" "(((690+n)*n)^1.04)"

ABILITIES
Dynamic Jump and Weighdown.

*On rage he gains a speed boost. The effect lasts 5 seconds and it changes his max speed 340 to 380. Not much of a difference. Rage dist is 2000
*His rage lasts for 5 seconds, and his stun lasts for 3 so he can't just go on a murdering spree, and it gives people time to run away. He also gains uber when he rages that lasts 5 seconds if not obvious.
*Upon rage he lets out a blast that deals 25 damage and destroys buildings
*The required amount of damage for rage is 2500.

The uber for 5 seconds helping boss with ranged enemies or sentries that are gunning ya down, the boost helping the boss a little bit with people who did not receive the blast or stun, the reduced time on rage + reduced time on stun so players have a chance of surviving + the blast to knock players who are on pursuit away from the boss like a spy.

IMPORTANT
If you have any questions or think something needs to be worked on pls tell me

Music
Zelda Ocarina of Time - Kotake and Koume

Badassthebadass

Unremarkable User
so, on another post you said this "ass pancakes, that should be painis ffs we were promised" so why would this boss that has the Amputator merged to the model be a problem when painis is just a soldier model. Sometimes he's just a reskin that looks similar to this boss but red.

Last edited:

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
The lack of original and bosses is disappointing.
I really find that hard to believe considering we have 20 or so bosses coming from different games, movies, places, etc. Most having different play styles other than press e and stun.
when people think FF they think Painis cupcake, piss cakehole, Ass pancakes, Zerstörer, I know Cristian brutal sniper and Vagineer are used more on VSH servers, but they have appeared on the ff2 roster as well.
Like you said, CBS and Vagineer are used more in VSH. They're apart of the main VSH boss cast since forever. Yes, traditional FF2 are tied to those class freak style bosses. But Skials FF2 isn't about having normal freaks with the same e stun/uber rage like a lot of these traditional bosses do which tend to flood servers offering barely any change from one boss to another. Also, FF2 isn't just about having freaks anymore, it's about having custom bosses in general.

2nd paragraph is a doozy. Really hard to respond to this due to it being too opinionated and ranty. But to answer your question on why bosses aren't being added regularly. Simplicity, download times, and adding bosses requires a bit of work on Bottiger's end. The more bosses we add, the more complicated ff2 is and the longer it takes to enter the game due to download times.
Also I did try to add Trollface and V1, there's still a problem with those ATM and are unpickable for the time being.

Also why ChP? What about Crackerjack Pursuer that has multiple unique abilities? Same with Frenzied Spy. Both were by Maple. But that one was denied by Bottiger because of:
16BYKzi.png
(No offensive to ChP Maple if you ever see this, I was making a point)

My opinion if I had to choose a boss that's not mines to be in FF2 would probably be something like Utsuho Reiuji or Senator Armstrong from JuegosPablo. The former I'm a fucking weeb, the latter is pretty cool.

Last edited:

soos

TF2 Admin
IMPORTANT
If you have any questions or think something needs to be worked on pls tell me
-1 regarldess of what the state of this boss is, you kinda need to look at the entire boss as a whole

*The required amount of damage for rage is 2500.
ah yes i love rages every 4 seconds... need i say more.
*Upon rage he lets out a blast that deals 25 damage and destroys buildings
this is basically useless, unless you get a rabbit stuck up your ass and get someone who is lollygagin' around with no health and is also a walking contradiction as you stated
ranged enemies or sentries that are gunning ya down, the boost helping the boss a little bit with people who did not receive the blast or stun,
but the explosion...
the blast to knock players who are on pursuit away from the boss like a spy.
so whats the plan? wanna run at them. well they're gone cause of this explosion, off to the stratosphere

"health_formula" "(((690+n)*n)^1.04)"
(((690+12)*12)1.04) = 8761. this is not a great health pool to be dealing with as a boss. makes them UNORIGINAL and UNFUN TO PLAY.

Speaking of unoriginal, this boss has existed for like. years, ive seen him literally everywhere as a RESKIN for a few bosses: Vagineer, Painis Cupcake, Ass Pancakes, for example.

Constructive criticism time, cause i cant just nitpick the entire time
-instead of having it be a reskin of a class and slapping a coat of paint on him and calling it a day, maybe bring in another well known character from a game or something, i wouldnt really know who to pick at the moment so come up with something idk...
-genuinely, rethink the rage it kinda contradicts itself as most time when something does knockback in this server its either crazy insane or non existent so maybe stay away from those kinda things(?) (also the rage number might wanna be changed)
-the health formula will always change depending on the number of players (no shit sherlock good one me) on the server but when doing the math, 12 is always a good number to pick...
-also what bott said about not adding more bosses is kinda important to note so taking a look back at Danish's reply with the big bottiger picture, kinda hard to miss.

thats all.