Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Also would it be possible to put the timer on saxton server like the ff2? You know,,when it gets down to the last 1-2 players a timer comes up and 2min is left to win. That feature on ff2 is great and would like to see on saxton hale server so we don't have to watch the cat and mouse with hale and scout for 7+min. You can see the timmer in the pic. 7:37 normal but now 1:41 left in the round.

Any thoughts to the 2nd part from this report>?

Gameboy.exe

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1
I'm just tired of scouts running away from hale and doing exactly no damage.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
well...they do little to no damage..just enough to not be breaking server rules.

Bottiger

Administrator
You really need to make your title more descriptive and not just quote something as your request.

I am not going to mod the plugin that much because then it will not be compatible with future updates.

And if something like this happens then just cap the point.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You really need to make your title more descriptive and not just quote something as your request.

You are absolutely correct, my apologies, I assumed you knew what I was talking about from the other post the I put up.

And if something like this happens then just cap the point.

Not all maps you can cap at that point unless you have changed them, but most you can I guess.

I am not going to mod the plugin that much because then it will not be compatible with future updates.

Well I thought it was the same plugin as the FF2 server, But I understand.

Thanks for all you do Bottiger, Keep up the good work. Love your servers@!

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Most hales refuse to cap even when the capture point is available. It's a huge stigma on the servers.

It sounds like its just a problem for the boss, but when they refuse to cap it becomes everyone's problem because they have to watch a boss chase a scout for 10+ minutes