No name

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Gonna be honest, the map isn't too bad if you know the right tricks when playing hale.

The only thing that has to be removed is the gravity parachute glitch. Otherwise, it's a fair map.

To be honest though, this is a harder map for hale to play than say vsh_military.

Whip_Cactus

Truly Feared Pyro
Gonna be honest, the map isn't too bad if you know the right tricks when playing hale.

The only thing that has to be removed is the gravity parachute glitch. Otherwise, it's a fair map.

To be honest though, this is a harder map for hale to play than say vsh_military.
The gravity thing wasn't a glitch, and was already removed, imo it's easily the most annoying/hard map to play boss on, because of the massive, easily reachable height difference, also because of a couple of really easily camp-able spots. I can win on the map fairly easily, but it usually more frustrating than fun.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's one of my favourite maps, both as a player and as Hale... it's very well made, the only issue is the floating island is sometimes hard for some people to reach as Hale - I'm fairly sure that there's a method of fixing the map which would allow Hale to play it a lot easier.

^Donkey^

Uncharitable Spy
It's one of my favourite maps, both as a player and as Hale... it's very well made, the only issue is the floating island is sometimes hard for some people to reach as Hale - I'm fairly sure that there's a method of fixing the map which would allow Hale to play it a lot easier.
Since the floating island is pretty big and hard to reach, the issue should be fixed ( maybe placing a teleporter to reach it) as soon as possible; as you know most of the hales are not "good" players and attempting to reach that spot is not frustrating just for the hale but for dead players waiting to respawn too, i suggest to fix it or to definetively remove the map, in order to give skial's players the best experience of gaming. Thanks, Thrub

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Since the floating island is pretty big and hard to reach, the issue should be fixed ( maybe placing a teleporter to reach it) as soon as possible; as you know most of the hales are not "good" players and attempting to reach that spot is not frustrating just for the hale but for dead players waiting to respawn too, i suggest to fix it or to definetively remove the map, in order to give skial's players the best experience of gaming. Thanks, Thrub

https://www.skial.com/threads/remove-vsh-egyptyspot-from-the-freak-fortress-2-map-rotation.69178/

Cream Tea is probably going to get around to fixing said issues in the near future