Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The boss "neptune" rage is glitched. It is unlimited. see video below

Also would it be possible to put the timer on saxton server like the ff2? You know,,when it gets down to the last 1-2 players a timer comes up and 2min is left to win. That feature on ff2 is great and would like to see on saxton hale server so we don't have to watch the cat and mouse with hale and scout for 7+min. You can see the timmer in the pic. 7:37 normal but now 1:41 left in the round.

Thanks, Dave

BDB4A1A80BA21A8DDA9376615B9F2823CDC3A305

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ok...Now it is getting out of control. Players like...BOT Gaben [U:1:94078723]..are spamming it so much that it is crashing the game for players "client side" that I know of. See demo below>

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Gonna tag @Bottiger so he knows about this issue

Ok...Now it is getting out of control. Players like...BOT Gaben [U:1:94078723]..are spamming it so much that it is crashing the game for players "client side" that I know of. See demo below>

Could you make the video public?

You can also report players spamming the rage exploit, its a form of exploiting/griefing

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You can also record demos for future reference so you don't have to go through the hassle of uploading a youtube video

I post the demos in the reports area but this was more for quick reference without uploading hour long demo.