DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Hello all, currently theres a bit of a problem with FF2 that dated back many years of this gamemode. As you may know, boss hitboxes do matter in the game but some boss hitboxes are very bad. Some dont even have a head hitbox for headshots. This is due to the model having automatic hitboxes which cause very janky hitboxes. And some like mario have normal class hitboxes but their model doesnt line up to them. This update is made to fix all of these problems with every boss I found that had bad hitboxes. Theres also a few things like Gaben having a hammer, Miku's cleaver leeks having textures, and Abe getting his weighdown fixed again.

Old hitboxes:

New hitboxes:

OPM wasnt included because of maple syrups rework fixing that problem and sonic wasn't included because i didn't have permission and i think it would effect him too negatively.
A few bosses to mention is Mario, Doom, Gaben, and DK. Mario had his leg, torso, and head hitboxes expanded. I didnt want to make marios head hitbox too big but it should be good now instead of it being the size of his nose. Doom has his head hitbox reduced as i dont see him needing it anymore since his nerfs. Gaben now has a hammer to go along with his new hitboxes, and DK's head hitbox was adjusted to line up more with his head.

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0wc9y3dzcj6g25l/Boss_hitboxes_and_tweaks.zip/file

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
+1, some bosses were definitely in need of better hitboxes, especially when it came to their head hitboxes. Nice work.

• Dumb
Reactions: FishMoley

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Update: Removed abes config in the mix. Posting about final major update in a bit. Link above directs to the new zip file