DrMonitor

Mildly Menacing Medic
Change the cap of the amount of engineers to 2 in FF2 NY and other FF2 servers. The sentry knockback and campy nature is a big problem so minimizing it in a fair way by reducing the amount of engineers would make the game run more smoothly and quicker.

Jetstream Zombie

Unremarkable User
Change the cap of the amount of engineers to 2 in FF2 NY and other FF2 servers. The sentry knockback and campy nature is a big problem so minimizing it in a fair way by reducing the amount of engineers would make the game run more smoothly and quicker.
+1

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
+1
Honestly think the class caps are broken right now considering how I've been seeing 8 scouts play at once. Same thing goes for engineer and spy.
I think 3 is a better cap for engineer.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
+1
Honestly think the class caps are broken right now considering how I've been seeing 8 scouts play at once. Same thing goes for engineer and spy.
I think 3 is a better cap for engineer.
God I love it when donator can do that. Makes playing the rock super fun

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
-1 to 2, +1 to 3 or 4
things were balanced around 4 engies and they have been for a long time, wouldn't want to change it
also class limits suck

ThousandYearDuke

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Gonna have to be a -1 from me, we get players that are very good at being bosses, not exactly sure we want to tip the odds in their favor for any reason otherwise it might legitimize a couple of nerfs and other non-stop whining

Reactions: Percilius

UrbanPro

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 But honestly if possible, just make a 2 cap for wrenches other than the gunslinger then like a cap of 4-6 for total engies where only 2 can use non-gunslinger weapons.

UrbanPro

Scarcely Lethal Noob
+1 But honestly if possible, just make a 2 cap for wrenches other than the gunslinger then like a cap of 4-6 for total engies where only 2 can use non-gunslinger weapons.
Alternatively to this, again if possible, keep the engie cap as it is but just make a limit for 2 normal sentries on the map, any more built turn to mini-sentries automatically.