Reporter

Administrator
Falsely banned on Skial

Skial ban appeals are very ineffective. If they suspect you are cheating - you're done. No way you are proving them wrong.

So a while back I was playing on skial zombie servers regularly. Every day. Then I'm banned. Since I didnt do anything wrong, I make an appeal. Denied. Reason - sharing an IP with an account that was cheating. So they instantly labeled me a cheater.

I explained that I live in a boarding school so the possibility of someone also playing tf2 and cheating on it, among the very many people that are on the same wifi, with the same IP, are huge. I explained that but I got a reply that they don't know for sure and so will keep me banned. A somewhat fair assumption if only this Casual Spy Main cheating account wasnt at all a throwaway. A lot of cosmetics, refined metal, and deleted tf2 recently, coincidentally right after cheating.

The cheater also got banned on wonderland and blackwonder. I also couldn't play on those servers. So I appealed on blackwonder. Approved, this Casual Spy Main account was cheating and was banned on the server, I got banned for sharing an IP. Appealed on wonderland. Same reason, also approved.

I tried appealing again on skial. Reply was "You're lying". Well that's constructive.

I appealed again and was banned from posting to ban appeals ever again.

Author: The_Mo0ose

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/w27xdz/falsely_banned_on_skial/