ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
there have been a lot of Leaked videos these being some of the few yet not taken down, if anyone is thristy for gameplay footage here is some,i dont think any of them are major plot spoilers except for Vault action and Vault evacuation
a lot of people have been saying the game looks shitty and that the graphics suck and they dont want the game anymore which i find strange since its badly compressed phone videos on consoles, i mean i personally think the graphics are good even if graphics are not the number one thing you are supposed to expect from Bethesda

Toxik

Contributor
I don't get it, a bunch of people have already received the game CD, are they not allowed to play it yet?
There still isn't barely any gameplay footage except for the E3 one :(

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't get it, a bunch of people have already received the game CD, are they not allowed to play it yet?
There still isn't barely any gameplay footage except for the E3 one :(
most were review copies, some leaked stuff, this guy had a broken Xbox and got Fallout with it back, most of the people that got it early were reviewers,then the others got it because some retailers are really shitty apparantly, a guy in morroco asked the retailer if they could give him the game early and they did.
honestly the way they are handling this seems kinda lame, they mostly seem to be deleting videos and such but i'd just release the game earlier, its already gone gold, people are really thirsty for Gameplay,so put it out early so people will just go play it instead of looking at spoilers

StantoMacGuffin

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Here's an interesting blog post from Bethesda about the music in the game. There's some embedded music in the post as well.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
New PC screenshots on maximum graphics setting not impressed =\
again i dont really know peoples obsession with Graphics, they're pretty fucking good for one, but also this is a incredibly interactive large open world RPG game, are you really gonna be thinking about the graphics the entire time?

Reactions: StantoMacGuffin

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
again i dont really know peoples obsession with Graphics, they're pretty fucking good for one, but also this is a incredibly interactive large open world RPG game, are you really gonna be thinking about the graphics the entire time?
They expect every new game to be Witcher 3 tier. Idk what people are complaining about, the graphics looks fine.

StantoMacGuffin

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
If someone decides to pass on Fallout 4 because of the graphics I feel like they're missing the point. Bethesda has never made the best looking games around. They make quality games that are packed to the gills with content. They're very much about substance over style, and I like that. I've been burned on too many gorgeous, yet ultimately shallow, games recently.