• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

THEK

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Well, I thought things were going too well. Steam trading finally fucked me over today.

Traded with someone, showed all my hats, decided on price, removed other hats, started trade, something fucked up and the hats appeared again. Steam then proceeded to trade all of them.

I'm fucking pissed. Needed somewhere to vent my anger (I didn't direct as much as I could have at Steam Support).

Now all I can do is wait for a reply from Steam.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
When I was away and used steam on an older PC with a worse connection I experienced some lag using Steam trade too.

THEK

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
When I was away and used steam on an older PC with a worse connection I experienced some lag using Steam trade too.

Yeah, I've had it a before but not as bad. This time because of some lag I lost about 8 keys worth of hats and the guy is just a complete prick.

Phil

Wicked Nasty Engineer
trying to think of things to do to cheer you up a bit... so i gave you a rainbow rating
hope it helps

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, I thought things were going too well. Steam trading finally fucked me over today.

Traded with someone, showed all my hats, decided on price, removed other hats, started trade, something fucked up and the hats appeared again. Steam then proceeded to trade all of them.

I'm fucking pissed. Needed somewhere to vent my anger (I didn't direct as much as I could have at Steam Support).

Now all I can do is wait for a reply from Steam.

Shit that sucks so much

THEK

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
The second line of my signature gives you a rough idea of what their answer was

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Good job Valve. Making something that can malfunction in such a way that things can be lost and then have the nerve to say: Not our problem.

THEK

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Here's their latest response after telling them that saying you're not liable after the checkbox is checked is ridiculus and their system still failed. Their response:

You received items in exchange for yours; I am not sure how our system failed.

Lost 8 keys worth, gained 1.66 ref worth.

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
Here's their latest response after telling them that saying you're not liable after the checkbox is checked is ridiculus and their system still failed. Their response:

You received items in exchange for yours; I am not sure how our system failed.

Lost 8 keys worth, gained 1.66 ref worth.
I bet you rushed and just started clicking everywhere plus your PC and connection must suck because it has never happened to me, next time don't rush it so bad and if you do dont blame our god gabe

le gaben face when retards blame gabe instead of themselves

jimmy the unrustled one

Positively Inhumane Poster
Can I watch your Gaben face?

Skinny-Gaben.jpeg

(i'm not fat)

THEK

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I bet you rushed and just started clicking everywhere plus your PC and connection must suck because it has never happened to me, next time don't rush it so bad and if you do dont blame our god gabe

le gaben face when retards blame gabe instead of themselves

Do you think I would be this pissed if it was me? I certainly wouldn't still be talking to Steam despite several messages from them saying "the trade completed successfully".

As for my machine, I don't think a Quad Core i5 3.3Ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD SATA III machine with 120Mb/s internet connection is a setup that sucks. Just putting that out there.

I've never had my face ripped off but that doesn't mean nobody else has. Your logic, to be completely honest, sucks.