• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

LOLfwappz

Positively Inhumane Poster
The enforcer is too annoying to play against. Lots of times you got spies charging at you guns blazing. In my opinion, they should make new stats, like the following.

+10% Damage
-10% Firing Speed
-Cloaking takes 0.5 longer to fully activate

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
They should just widen the spread, make it only effective at closest possible range.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
They should just widen the spread, make it only effective at closest possible range.
That would be far too much. I mean, why shoot at close range when you can just backstab?

Guess it would be a nice ohno-I-failed-to-backstab-the-guy-panic-panic-panic kind of weapon, but then it would only be good for newbies, and I feel that the best beginner weapons shouldn't be a random drop or craft, but be available from the start or via achievements (see: soldier).

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Make uncloaking take 0.5 sec. longer instead of cloaking since that negative attribute is taken care of using the dead ringer and slower firing speed.

MilleNX

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Make uncloaking take 0.5 sec. longer instead of cloaking since that negative attribute is taken care of using the dead ringer and slower firing speed.

I second this - If its debuff applies to the Dead Ringer as well, the damage buff is not so bad.

Slower firing speed or some general damage vulnerability would be fair as well.