A Royal Pain

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I was wondering if it was possible for you guys to enable the ability for donors to use the /resizeme command so we can run around super small or really large. Im not asking this for any of the casual servers but just the trade and idle servers. It would make hanging out in the servers even more fun. If this doesnt get approved I understand but I still wanted to give it a shot.

• Dumb
Reactions: Mr Invincible

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
No need to downvote, or dumb-react, I believe this can be a good idea but considering how much chaos will be, I think the plugin that lets you to resize doesn't have a max and needs to be scripted In order to work, I can't be sure because I have tried that plugin in my dead moderated-server.

This is a cool idea to actually have this, but I wonder why did It get downvoted since It can be cool, bottiger can just code to make max as possible that people can't get very big and block the views from red, This is like where u get to skybox and u become big, but people who are in the main map can see that you are huge but you can't see yourself. it's a shame. Anyways, +1. More FUN COMMANDS FOR DONORS ON TRADE/BBOTTIGER IDLE!

(The reason why suggestion got downvotes is because they downvoted due to lack of detail and huge reason on the suggestion, sad.)

• Dumb
Reactions: Mr Invincible