Helius21

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Please edit the Servers Rules to include the variations of disallowed Friendlying/elaborate that Friendlying is specifically allowed on Vanilla/Trade/Idle servers, etc.

There is a slight bit of confusion regarding the subject that, even though a few quick searches can solve, I do not believe should be up to self search beyond merely reviewing the rules. What seems obvious to some of us, especially those of us who have been caught up on recent postings, may not be so obvious to reporters and offenders alike (even in the most painfully obvious of cases.)

I argue this will not only make reports more accurate in the long run should the change of rules stay as they are, but may also hopefully prevent extra appeals regarding the confusion and whatever reasonings/excuses they may bring. It's a small change, but one I personally feel would help keep things crystal clear due to the recent shift of operations.

Examples of confusion
K4HUcwC.jpg

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
I definitely see now where the friendlying rule applies and where it doesn't after my most recent report, but I do agree that it could make things a little less confusing if the rule was simply updated to reflect that. Something along the lines of "Friendlying is not allowed in custom game servers (FF2, VSH, DR, ZE)" could help people understand that it is allowed in the non-custom servers.

+1