T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
I am hyped for Star Wars: Battlefront 2, although it does look like the generic Battlefield in the Star Wars universe, the setting still interests me well enough to keep me interested.

BenCo

Mildly Menacing Medic
Super hyped for the Sony conference. I really hope for some new God of War gameplay, and of course I can't wait to see the Crash Bandicoot Remastered Gameplay. Crash was the first game I have ever played so this is huge for me. Other than that I'm interested what Croteam brings to the E3 since I'm a fan of their games.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bethesda's conference was almost as bad as EA's lol
Sony's will be good though, as long as they have The Last of Us Part 2

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
bethesda's fucking sucked rofl

so far microsoft had the best one but sony and nintendo haven't stepped up to bat yet. i don't expect much from nintendo cause they always find a way to make their presentation worse than the last but im hoping for some good shit from sony

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
wolfenstein 2

The continuation we deserve. BioShock Infinite mixed with The New Order.

ROW_Wolfenstein_II_Roswell_1496826976.jpg

Oh FORTNITE looks fun too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ed_

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
doom vr
fallout 4 vr
paid mods
skyrim for switch (yeah idk why they had this here either)
shitty e-spoartz break (quake??????)
wolfenstein 2
its good that they had the switch skyrim there, now nintendo wont have to waste time telling us about this thing we already knew about

watch them mention it anyway

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You fuckers have no taste if you aren't hyped for Dragon Ball FighterZ smh

Ed_

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO NEW METRO

Reactions: staticvoid

Denis

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
You fuckers have no taste if you aren't hyped for Dragon Ball FighterZ smh
I like the look of it it's finally like a injustice/mortal kombat style DBZ game but looks a lot faster and less juggly but is it an xbone exclusive?

EDIT: My bad I looked it up and it's gonna come for PC and PS4 early 2018 too.