P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
How dare you? And in a Dustbowl thread?
images

:troll:

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
ctf_2fort = ctf_sniper_heaven
Demo heaven also. Its so awesome to lure idiot heavies from the sewers and explode your stickies while the fat heavy's chasing you.
And if there's a spy roaming around I mostly turn myself towards the wall then turn around and slash at the spy who's just about to backstab me with my Eyelander.
I love luring the poor bastards.

D

DeadHerald

Demo heaven also. Its so awesome to lure idiot heavies from the sewers and explode your stickies while the fat heavy's chasing you.

Also Engie Heaven. 2fort can be easily locked down with sentry guns.

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
yea, pure coincidence that i posted this the minute a skial pop up events starts for dusty

D

DeadHerald

yea, pure coincidence that i posted this the minute a skial pop up events starts for dusty

Honestly, I really dislike those announcements. Basically it's just reminding me that a skial server is going to be overrun with insufferable internet trash and that I should be running there to hang out with them. It's just another ploy to raise traffic on the servers.

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Honestly, I really dislike those announcements. Basically it's just reminding me that a skial server is going to be overrun with insufferable internet trash and that I should be running there to hang out with them. It's just another ploy to raise traffic on the servers.

has to be done though, we have to understand that Skial needs the traffic. :)

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, the announcements only go out to people in the Skial group.