Summary:
WE are getting harrasted by drjonesmd and nothing is being done

Player Name:
drjonesmd

SteamID:
[U:1:60508497]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:60508497]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:60508497]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:60508497]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:60508497]

Time:
now

Servers:
2FORT | US

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
I AM FINISHED WITH THIS, dozens of messaging through skial, of toxic shit from this guy to my friends and I, (Rawr, Marsh, DIrtymikeandtheboys and also ANNE who is an admin) he is doing this ALL NIGHT last night ingame in 2fort and have the whole server of witnesses. He wont stop going to person to person doing this and spreading his psychotic toxic shit to us, I have all his messages and but the file uploader is not working, can you guys for goodness sake take action on him so we can move on and get past this in peace.

here is his 64 dig #

Rawr

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Jerma, I know youv seen the PMs, he comtinued them ingame with a whole server there to witness it, are you honestly goiong to let that continue?

Rawr

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Rawr
we did, but now hes moving it to other media
he is a pyscopath and nothing is being done

[9:15 AM]
kitten:
whats he doing
like is it over voice chat
:/
(ingame)
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 02/01/2021 - 09:51:21 AM drjonesmd does everyone just ignore the fact that rawr is clearly a drug addict and we all just enable him?
that just seems like he tryna get a reaction out of people

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Rawr
we did, but now hes moving it to other media
he is a pyscopath and nothing is being done

[9:15 AM]
kitten:
whats he doing
like is it over voice chat
:/
(ingame)
2FORT+ | US 1 █████ 02/01/2021 - 09:51:21 AM drjonesmd does everyone just ignore the fact that rawr is clearly a drug addict and we all just enable him?
that just seems like he tryna get a reaction out of people
Okay, so he called someone a drug addict, this is against the rules how?

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Rawr

Scarcely Lethal Noob
no its not, but spreading harrassing lies and toxicity ingame, on the forums, to other friends, to target to a person, clearly to attack someone.. is not?

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Only thing in the rules that is remotely close to is this

• Spreading lies with the intention to get people to leave.
But that isn't enough to issue a punishment, We cannot punish what goes on outside our platforms, what evidence I see in his chat isn't enough

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

drjonesmd

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
regarding this current situation - they are talking shit about me and lying about me on a private discord they have banned me from, i replied to them here ONCE (rawr was actually 4 short messages in succession ie not going on for hours or days as is being implied) and only continued to contact them if they replied to me, rawr didnt reply and i havent contacted him since, marsh didnt reply and i havent contacted him again, anne and i went back and forth many times and it seems the discussion is over and i have her on ignore and no plans to contact her again, i dont believe i have ever messaged dirtymike, i dont even have a problem with him? i have them all on ignore now and have no plans to respond further. i have video evidence, screenshots, and PM's to prove my side if need be.

i havent lied about anyone, i havent spread any toxicity on the server, or these forums, im not targetting anyone. we had a fight, its over, move on, have a nice life, leave me out of it, stop trying to come up with ways to get me banned from here.

regarding this specific claim - "drjonesmd does everyone just ignore the fact that rawr is clearly a drug addict and we all just enable him?" - that was said out of concern for you, you are aware everyone on the server talks about how zonked out of your head you sound every night? i mean its a years long running joke on the server, at the time people were again talking about it like a joke and laughing about it, it felt weird so i made one comment. wont happen again.

"Spreading lies with the intention to get people to leave."

i have not spread any lies, i have no intention of trying to get anyone to leave skial, the server, or anything else.

Last edited:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
regarding this current situation - they are talking shit about me and lying about me on a private discord they have banned me from, i replied to them here ONCE and only continued to contact them if they replied to me, rawr didnt reply and i havent contacted him since, marsh didnt reply and i havent contacted him again, anne and i went back and forth many times and it seems the discussion is over and i have her on ignore and no plans to contact her again. i have them all on ignore now and have no plans to respond further. i have video evidence, screenshots, and PM's to prove my side if need be.

i havent lied about anyone, i havent spread any toxicity on the server, or these forums, im not targetting anyone. we had a fight, its over, move on, have a nice life, leave me out of it, stop trying to come with ways to get me banned from here.

regarding this specific claim - "drjonesmd does everyone just ignore the fact that rawr is clearly a drug addict and we all just enable him?" - that was said out of concern for you, you are aware everyone on the server talks about how zonked out of your head you sound every night? i mean its a years long running joke on the server, at the time people were again talking about it like a joke and laughing about it, it felt weird so i made one comment. wont happen again.
I can see the PMs you sent directly to the members involved in this drama, so a good chunk of this is BS but that is beside the point

One person to another; Move on with your lives lads, no need for bullshit drama in this already fucked life when it isn't necessary,

Rawr

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Tbh I don't give a shit about Psycho Jones and what he does, but I was just trying to see if there was a chance the server could be cleansed of some toxicity. But yeah, your right Jerma, but part of that drama reaching people is allowing this to continue to happen on the site and ingame without consequence, I hope skial looks into that someday, and not only about being about the amount of players on the servers. Anyway thanks for your help Jerma, see you ingame sometime buddy. Have a good day.

drjonesmd

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I can see the PMs you sent directly to the members involved in this drama, so a good chunk of this is BS but that is beside the point

One person to another; Move on with your lives lads, no need for bullshit drama in this already fucked life when it isn't necessary,

thank you, it was already over for me, sorry you had to be bothered with it.