Contributor
The groups are out, rip liquid.
http://open.dreamhack.se/news/297-groups-for-dreamhack-open-clujnapoca.html
5361519-ClujNapoca_Groups_1280x720.png

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fnatic, C9
TSM,??? (Know almost nothing about the other 3, not even sure what mousesports line up is anymore)
Titan, VP
Envy, CLG

C9 is going to show up in this, I feel it in my bones.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol liquid is going up against vp and the less threatening nip

its okay though, hiko and nitro will carry them to victory. Too bad i won't get to catch the end of it. I'm gonna be at my dad's from friday to sunday that week :(

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thinking about it VP has been pretty on and off, haven't gone into Liquid much though. NiP I hear n0thing about them anymore. Titan has got the Scream hype with them and I want to see how that goes.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Fnatic, C9
TSM,??? (Know almost nothing about the other 3, not even sure what mousesports line up is anymore)
Titan, VP
Envy, CLG

C9 is going to show up in this, I feel it in my bones.
clg over navi? Mousesport lineup is basically the same but -spiidi +Niko, still inconsistent though. Vexed gaming is ebettled and flipsid3 is the same roster. Also NiP have been showing a stronger performance since last time, but now fnatic have been in a slump.

lol liquid is going up against vp and the less threatening nip

its okay though, hiko and nitro will carry them to victory. Too bad i won't get to catch the end of it. I'm gonna be at my dad's from friday to sunday that week :(
Hiko and nitr0 would need to carry fugly, Adren, and elige on lan. There's a reason why team liquid are called onliners.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
clg over navi? Mousesport lineup is basically the same but -spiidi +Niko, still inconsistent though. Vexed gaming is ebettled and flipsid3 is the same roster. Also NiP have been showing a stronger performance since last time, but now fnatic have been in a slump.

Hiko and nitr0 would need to carry fugly, Adren, and elige on lan. There's a reason why team liquid are called onliners.
Maybe it's just my bias for NA teams to do good, but I believe CLG have the skill to overtake Navi and Dignitas, but not EnVy. I think NiP have a chance if VP fucks up enough (which they are prone to doing). I also REALLY want Liquid to do good but do they have the teamwork is the common question with NA teams.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Friberg just shat all over your prediction :>

NiP back from the dead it seems, and on Halloween no less shamelessly stolen from the analyists
i guess tsm really wants to be the only top four team without a major win.