AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
this map is not very good, here's why :

1) this map crashes, a very worrying amounts of time. JUST TODAY i was playing on this map on deathrun eu and guess what? this map crashed mid-way through while we were playing on it. although this is not a universal experience and not everyone had their tf2 crash on the deathrun eu server, the fact that this is the SIXTH time overall (second time on skial) my tf2 freezed and crashed while playing

2) even if the map doesnt freeze, it'll still lag most of the time i play it regardless if im playing with tons or just a few people. although i appreciate the size and the amount of details put on the map, it's clearly an UNOPTIMIZED map that causes a really bad lag nowadays. this is especially true when sometimes me and other players experience a lag spike, once or twice even.

3) finally, i just think the map is overall a bit too hard. now i know this is gonna be a somewhat hot take but imo some of the platforming parts are just hard. although the first 3 areas are relatively easy, once you get to the water ghost area it gains a sudden difficulty spike which is rather frustrating, especially with the moving planks. the laboratory part is relatively easy-ish but after that depending on what boss hale had chosen, it can become VERY difficult again. im not fond of that tbh

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
1) I've been on the map before, it had never crashed me or other players, you may need to send some video to prove it

3) Just because some part is hard dosen't map it should get removed instantly

Overall Scooby Dooby Doo is a fun map and its pretty liked by a lot of people so i don't see any point of removing it

Reactions: AisultanUmar