Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
On the site, someone mentioned you can instakill spawn. Wasn't that an issue with some other maps that had to be taken out/remade?

Super Weegee

Uncharitable Spy
On the site, someone mentioned you can instakill spawn. Wasn't that an issue with some other maps that had to be taken out/remade?
I've downloaded the map and it's even worse. You only have 5-6 seconds to move before the sign crushes you. If you somehow manage to avoid that while being AFK, you have 12-14 seconds to get out of the spawn room before the door closes, after which you'll definitely be killed.

There's also the 25/25/25/25 door, which I dislike. The map's still a +1 to me, but looking at it, it definitely needs a couple edits. Considering that the creator said that V2 is the final version of the map except for fixing game-breaking bugs, one of us will have to edit it ourselves.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

LottaFazion

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've downloaded the map and it's even worse. You only have 5-6 seconds to move before the sign crushes you. If you somehow manage to avoid that while being AFK, you have 12-14 seconds to get out of the spawn room before the door closes, after which you'll definitely be killed.

There's also the 25/25/25/25 door, which I dislike. The map's still a +1 to me, but looking at it, it definitely needs a couple edits. Considering that the creator said that V2 is the final version of the map except for fixing game-breaking bugs, one of us will have to edit it ourselves.
Not quite. The 25/25/25/25 thing is actually a puzzle. You're supposed to run into the pee zone thing, and while you're thing, you jump on the yellow block which launches you. That way, you can actually see the correct door.

caya1

Mildly Menacing Medic
that isn't really a bad thing, it's just to discourage AFK players. Same as dr_bank. That's actually something I've sure Skial/bottiger loves since the server's afk timer itself is pretty short and will kick you quickly.

Anyway @Bottiger, I think this has more than enough plus ones at this point. Please add. :)

Super Weegee

Uncharitable Spy
that isn't really a bad thing, it's just to discourage AFK players. Same as dr_bank. That's actually something I've sure Skial/bottiger loves since the server's afk timer itself is pretty short and will kick you quickly.
Oh no, I agree. It's just that a short timer of 5-6 seconds before the sign crushes you seems aggressive to me.

It'll still be hilarious to see people's reactions when they die by it, though

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Oh no, I agree. It's just that a short timer of 5-6 seconds before the sign crushes you seems aggressive to me.

It'll still be hilarious to see people's reactions when they die by it, though

same happens w/both hale & runners in safety first iirc